Following resume is a sample for the post of Room Attendant. The prime requisite of this job is sincerity, good morals and consistency. A Room Attendant is suppose to have a calm and contained personality. He makes sure that the customers are well-served, satisfied and happy. His part is inevitable for rooms services. A good convincing resume is the most important part for a job win. There are certain techniques and arrangements that if used correctly, brings about miraculous results. The Room Attendant Resume must be brief and it must highlight your strengths in accord to the employer’s requirements. Begin it with your basic information and continue to entail your expertise and skills. And finally adding references to your resume is definitely going to stand your resume out among others. Check out some of the most asked interview questions here. The Room Attendant Resume Sample explains it all in an impressive manner. It is created keeping the hierarchy of most important information on top and secondary information coming later. And finally put your best smile forward, best of Luck…!
Here is the Room Attendant Resume Sample:
Name : XYZ
Contact No. : 0000
Email add : xxxx
CAREER OBJECTIVE:(Room Attendant)
To obtain a job where I can apply my abilities, experience as well as giving the opportunity for the increasing level of responsibilities, professional growth and efficiency.
Able to work independently, possesses creative mind, trustworthy, enthusiastic, hardworking, team player,create something new ,try do the best and result-oriented.
- Loads and unloads furniture. And other martial like a wood, boxes etc.
- Desks, chairs, tables, bookcases, and other related office equipment and furniture.
- Arranges and sets up furniture and related items for houses and special events use as instructed.
- Highly proper care in the use of equipment, commodity, and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May perform general maintenance, custodial, and trash removal tasks.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Century Park Hotel & Apartment
- Cleaning of the guest rooms to standard as assigned.
- Performing very physical labor.
- Answering guest requests.
- Providing excellent customer service as per the standards of the Hotel.
- Courteously and promptly responds to guest room requests.
- Investigates all guest inquiries in a timely fashion to provide the highest possible service.
- Performs side duties as required.
- Works closely with other departments to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment at all times.
- Understands the emergency procedures for the entire Hotel.
- Answering guest requests when necessary.
- At every opportunity, suggest possible add on sales to the customers.
- Resolve customer concerns, requests and queries.
- A friendly nature with the ability to perform duties and assist customers with a smile.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- Ability to perform tasks effectively and efficiently with a high level of attention to details.
- A high level of energy, initiative, self-motivation and discipline, together with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Performs other task as need arises.
- Birth date : 000
- Visa : Tourist
- Gender : Male
- Nationality : Filipino
- Language Spoken: Tagalog / English
Tertiary : San Sebastian College – Philippines
Course : Criminology
Date Graduated : 2 yrs. Undergraduate
Ms. Abc Office Administrator – HYUNDAI Engineering.