Following resume is a sample for the post of Restaurant Cashier. A cashier greets the customer. His potential duties includes arranging and managing cash and sales transactions, inquiring after clients complaints and to advertise company’s recent products and deals. Persons with good communication skill and friendly personality are definitely preferred by the employers. Good calculation and basic computer knowledge is also required here.The resume is your first interface with the employer. Make sure to highlight your qualities and experience that are in accord to the requisites of the recruiter. Adding verified references/credits/awards from your previous experiences to add to the value of your resume.
Address St. No.12 D Al Jafiliya UAE.
Cell Phone: Email xxxx
Place of Birth Karachi
Visa Status Visit Visa
Valid Until 000
Marital Status Married.
• More than Ten years experience in retail and food management.
- Agha Khan University Karachi Campus with BBA in Management.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Business Administration in Management.
Agha Khan Karachi Campus,
Graduated with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Courses taken included:
Strategic Management Personnel Planning and Selection
Organizational Decision Making Compensation and Performance Appraisal
New Venture Creation Business Data Communications
FRI-CHECKS KARACHI MAIN BRANCH.
Post: Cashier cum Stock Keeper
- Responsible for stocking and floor management for soft lines.
- Develop inventory tracking reports on a monthly basis.
- Participated in annual inventory.
Cash handling, customer service, balance drawer, petty cash, and place orders for inventory. Manager in training: such duties involve opening and closing the registers, approving overrides, assisting in the training of new cashiers, monitoring cash limits, making supervisory decisions, scheduling lunch breaks, and ensuring quality customer service at all times.
K .F .C .RESTAURANT.
Post: Shift Supervisor
- Management of 12 to 16 employees during an eight-hour shift.
- Responsible for customer service and overall satisfaction.
- Awarded Employee of the Month three different times.
- Began as counter person and promoted to management position within 8 months.
- Directed recruitment and retention of supervisors and staff of 25 employees.
- Trained, supervised and evaluated staff, coached improvement skills.
- Resulted in multilateral staff achievement of work objectives.
- Successfully refined and implemented new projects.
Post: Store In charge
- Managed daily operations including openings and closings
- Proven increase in sales because of superb customer service.
- Received Excellent Trainer of the Month.
- Hired, scheduled and managed personnel.
- Managed delivery of time-critical products.
SHAPES HEALTH STUDIO
Post: Assistant Manager
- 25 staff is working under my supervision and I work on their schedule and their issues and problem and always try to resolve them.
- Supervise and manage the overall performance of staff in the department.
- Achieve business and organization goals, visions and objectives.
- Involved in employee selection, career development, succession planning and periodic
- Responsible for the growth and increase in the organizations’ finances and earnings.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, self motivated and disciplined.
• Reading, Playing cricket.