This resume is a sample for the post of Research Assistant. Usually a Research Assistant is acquired by an research institute or organization in order to have help in some academic research, it is a temporary post mostly. A resume holds absolute importance in explaining your qualities before the employer. As this job is temporarily, it can be avail by anyone employed (benefiting extra money) or unemployed (looking for advance experience) A larger number of people apply for these kinds of job. Your resume should be straight and declarative. It must contain all the necessary information of course but you need to put the information in right order to make the employer keep reading till the end. See our tips on making a resume convincing. Below is given the sample for Research Assistant. Do add varified references to add credibility to your resume.
Applied For: Research Assistant/Research Officer/ Project Research Officer/ Technology Research Assist.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
- Enjoy a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Diligent with sincere commitment to excellence.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.(Research Assistant)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with individuals from different. cultural/national backgrounds, both one-to-one and before groups.
- Proficient in MS applications.
- Knowledgeable in marketing and events management.
- Well organized; strong in planning and implementing programs.
- Results oriented leader with a verifiable accomplishment that includes improved customer satisfaction, increased efficiency and decreased expenditures.(Research Assistant)
- Diplomatic and tactful manager, needs to ensure a positive and productive work place.
- Professional Experience:
- Assist in the coordination and communications in relation to project management;
- Assist in the implementation of consultancy projects;
- Manage databases and analyze critical information;
- Serve as documenter in all meetings;
- Assist in the preparation of internal/working budget, cost accounting for the company, project billing and collection.
- Assist in monitoring project opportunities advertised in the website of funding and executing agencies;
- Assist in the development of formats and templates for presentations, technical proposal and expression of interests (EOIs).
- Public relations and goodwill to participants, consultants/partners, clients and other contacts;
- Coordinate with local partners/field offices in requesting letters of completion/performance from clients.
- “Sibuco Development Master Plan”
- “Crafting the Livestock, Poultry and Feed Crops Industry Road Map “ –Livestock Development Council Funded
- “Crafting the High Value Crops Industry Roadmap”-Bureau of Agricultural Research Funded
Research Coordinator Officer
Sales and Marketing:
- Conduct market review and competition studies and surveys;
- Identify and negotiate possible markets;
- Coordinate with different system/channels involving the market;
- Develop sales forecast and marketing strategies;
- Create, maintain and expand sales in designated territory assignment and provide continuing education and service to targeted clients.
- Prepare weekly reports and other reports required (i.e.business review)
Event Planning and Implementation:
- Conduct product presentation and round table discussions.
- Ensure regular, professional, accurate communication with clients;
- Cater the needs of the clients.
- Abbott Laboratories -Nutritional Division
TERRITORY ASSIGNMENT: Eastern Batangas
- Pharmalink-Pfizer Division
TERRITORY ASSIGNMENT: Makati, Cagayan de Oro/ Iligan/ Lanao del Norte
Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics Major in Agricultural Marketing and Prices
College of Economics and Management
University of the Philippines at Los Baños (UPLB)
2003 – 2007
- First Quarter PK (product knowledge-90% and above of total score), April 2012
- ANI Training Camp- Expert in Nutrition (90% and above of total score), April 2010
- Career Service Professional Eligible, July 2009
- Achiever award (year to date sales performance), Fiscal Year 2007-2008
Pfizer- CSO3 Division
- UNPUBLISHED WORK Undergraduate thesis: “An Analysis of the Marketing System of White Cheese in Sta Cruz, Laguna, 2007”
- First Honorable Mention, Liceo de Bay (formerly St. Augustine Academy)
High School Class 2002
Date of Birth: September 3, 1985