This resume is a sample for the post of Receptionist. This post requires consistency and patience, as a receptionist has to perform his/her duty regardless of any excuse. He/She has to confront people with a smiling face, and monitor and handle the flow of people coming for various purposes in the office or the organisation. Style and body language is another feature that can favor you in the job win. Your resume is your first meeting with the employer, pay considerable attention to it. Entail all the necessary information with your previous experiences. Highlight your expertise in eloquent talking as a receptionist has to greet and communicate with the people(from every walk of life) all the time. Your resume must describe that you are able to work under pressure and a multiple task manager. Below we have given you an example of such a resume that should help you to create an impressive resume. Finally adding (verified) references to your resume is definitely going to add to the worth of your resume.
Name : XYZ
Al Rigga, Dubai U.A.E.
To render the full value of my services for the growth of the company.
SPEEDFIT VEHICLE TESTING CENTER
A member of Al Habtoor Group
5th Street Umm Ramool, Dubai
October 1, 2013 – December 23, 2014
- Answer the phone promptly.
- Take the customer details and vehicle details
- Confirm customer’s appointment.
- Attend all customers’ inquiry in a friendly and professional manner.
- Perform administrative job related to Vehicle Testing Center (vehicle registrations, renewals, cancellation & fine verification).
- Supply of Passing Certification & Invoicing.
GARGASH INSURANCE SERVICES L.L.C.
Pyramid Centre, Umm Hurair Road, Bur Dubai
February 20, 2011 – March 20, 2013
Customer Service Officer
- Handling billing, cancellations, endorsements, reconciliations, follow up of documents, advising endorsement/correction of placing slip, dispatching, filing and pull out.
- Ensure superior service at all levels to internal and external customers.
- Actively resolve issues of customer dissatisfaction/complaints to the utmost satisfaction of customers.
- Processing the cheques for cancellation refund and excess payments.
- Actively explore and develop opportunities to cross sell other classes of insurance.
- Ensure that all calls to self are returned the same day.
- Create a culture of innovative development within the team and come up with product /service innovation recommendations.
- Doing the reports and checking unbilled transactions of motor team.
- Take active role in understanding competitor (both broker and insurer) and report challenges, opportunities to Department Head in timely manner.
- Accountability for quality of information in Premia
- Build strong relationship with insurers, marketing staff and develop loyalty of clients.
AL BURAQ INSURANCE BROKERS L.L.C.
Al Owais Bldg., Al Ittihad Road, Deira Dubai
June 09, 2008 – December 30, 2010
Junior Insurance Underwriter cum Secretary
- Deals and reports directly to the manager.
- Negotiate and obtain best terms for customers for new business through direct and data base calls.
- Ensure maximum retention of renewal.
- Provide clients with alternative quotes available in the event the policy can’t be renewed within the same criteria or if rates quoted are highly unsatisfactory.
- Files records and documents of insurance transactions and keeps calendar of premiums due and expiration dates of policies.
- Ensure all premiums are collected and premium collection procedures are followed prior to releasing of certificates.
- Fills in data on new/renewal policy applications and forward applications to insurance company.
- Serves as support/backup of clerical, receptionist, secretarial, and general administrative works in answering the phones, receiving the files, providing customer assistance, filling and copying and data entry.
- Assists co-workers with various duties as assigned.
San Francisco, Agusan Del Sur Philippines
November 03, 2005 – January 31, 2008
Medical Sales Representative
- Arranges appointments with doctors, pharmacist and hospital medical teams.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with medical staff.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keeps detailed records of all contact.
- Monitors competitor activity and competitors’ product.
- Work with area supervisor to plan how to approach contacts.
- Creates effective business plan for making sales in a particular area.
THE PHILIPPINE NATIONAL RED CROSS
Agusan Del Sur Chapter Philippines
October 03, 2003 – September 30, 2005
Funded by: Agencia Espanola de Cooperacion International and Spanish Red Cross
Project Under: Community Health and Nursing Services
- Facilitate the identification of priority health problems and participatory planning to meet those problems in target communities.
- Initiates and facilitates community meetings to discuss health concerns and plan for community activities and projects.
- Facilitates the development of community project proposals such as safe water systems, sanitary toilet construction, barangay health stations and others.
- Monitors the implementation of community health projects in the communities assigned and institute measures to ensure their timely completion.
- Prepare and submit reports to the project coordinator on activities undertaken and results of activities and projects in relation to change in knowledge skills, and attitudes including the health status of the community.
- Establish linkages with the barangay officials, local government units, health authorities, NGO’s and PO’s in the area to promote partnership and collaboration for community health development.
- Reports to the Chapter Administrator for the administrative matter and the Project Coordinator for technical matters related to project implementation.
- BACHELOR OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
Inclusive Dates of Attendance: June 1999 – March 2003
Father Saturnino Urios University
April 19-20, 2014 Customer Interface Training
Conducted/Sponsored by: Skill Maker Training Services in collaboration with Al Habtoor Motors and SpeedFit Vehicle Parts & Fast Service L.L.C.
April 26-27, 2014 Telephone Etiquettes Training
Conducted/Sponsored by: Skill Maker Training Services in collaboration with Al Habtoor Motors and SpeedFit Vehicle Parts & Fast Service L.L.C. July 5-9, 2004
Community – Managed Water Supply Systems and Budgeting for Operation and Maintenance
Conducted/Sponsored by: The Philippine National Red Cross – Community Health and Nursing Services in collaboration with Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) through The Water Supply and Sanitation Project Management Office/Office of Project Development Services (WSSPMO/OPDS)
Phil. Professional Regulation Commission – Professional Teacher since August 2003.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office functions
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Can work with minimum supervision
Age : 30 years old
Date of Birth : Jan 20, 1984
Civil Status : Single