A Quality Compliance Manager’s main task is to inspect and look after that a company or an organization is complying with all the rules and regulations. They can be government’s employed or from private corporation. They inspect the entire procedures very closely and process over the complaints. Below we have given you an example for the post of Quality Compliance Manager. Enlist your initial information following by your education and then describe your key skills and experiences. Highlight that you are able to work in any type of situations and a strong candidate handling tumultuous situations. Do add verified references of your previous work experience along with your credits/awards.
Name : XYZ
Contact No : 0000000000
Email Id : xxxx
Address : abc
Quality Compliance Manager
- Responsible for Mentoring and giving effective Feedbacks to attain best result out of the team
- Assisting Process AM in various daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Handling all Tech calls for the team for any system related issues
- Involved in the Calibration Exercises, Quality Assessments meetings with the client
- Attending daily, weekly and monthly process review calls with the client.
- Providing resolutions to the agents with the help of Clients
- Conducting team huddles and refresher sessions for the Team
- Responsible for Training to the tenured as well as the new Joiners and downloading updates to the Team on timely basis
Previous Assignment: Quality Compliance Analyst and Trainer
- Integral part of the team in giving Training to the Tenured as well as the new Joiners.
- Responsible for Mentoring and giving effective Feedbacks to attain best result out of the team.
- Involved in the Calibration Exercises, Quality Assessments meetings and various kind of Quality Analysis with the Client to improve the accuracy.
- Quarterly Awards for exceptional performance as the Quality Leader for the year 2006 and 2007.
- Special Award for organizing Family day for company.
- Actively involved in Employee engagement for the process.
- Managing and organizing team outings and team parties.
- Involved in Team building exercises.
- Platform Skills
- Feedback Skills
- Business Communication
- Effective Communication
- Team Bonding
- Awareness of Six Sigma Elementary Training
- Leadership Skills Workshop
- Train the Trainer Workshop
- First Time Leaders Orientation (FTLO)
- Performance Management System
· Basic Cabin Crew Training from ABC Management Consultants.
- Diploma of six months in Basic Computer Application from Tuples, Meerut.
- Bachelor of Commerce from Ch. Charan Singh University Meerut in year 2000.
- Intermediate from St. Joseph Inter College Meerut in year 1996 from U.P board.
- Date of Birth : 000
- Father’s Name : xyz
- Marital Status : Married
- Address : abc,
- Contact # : 00000
- Passport Number : 0000
- Email : xxxx