The most important thing for a successful business is the quality of the product and even more important is the assurance of the maintained and improved quality of the product for a long period of time or for assigned contract time. The following resume sample is for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer. A Quality Assurance Engineer is the trademark for a company due to whom the customer pose there trust on the company and make investments (See also Quality Compliance Manager Resume Sample). It is his job to inspect the entire procedures very closely, make sure of the quality of all the products (regardless of their quantity) and process over the complaints. The sample gives you an ample look about how you can make an attractive resume without putting much effort and time to it. You can download the link from below and personalize this resume.
Applied For: Quality Control Engineer /Quality Assurance Engineer/Technical Engineer/QC/QA Engineer
QUALITY MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL:
Versatile & high energy professional aiming for senior level assignments in Quality Assurance Engineer with an organization of high repute – Offering rich business acumen & record of flawless service & achievements across a diverse range of functions.
Quality Assurance & Control
·A competent professional with 12 years in Quality Assurance & Control, Technical Sales Support and Team Management.
Hands-on experience in conducting customer & internal audits to verify compliance to relevant quality practices & procedures of quality assurance.
·Expertise in preparing test reports, design documents, test setup, specification, data sheet & drawing in the development for quality release of product
· Conversant with the concepts of statistical techniques like X-bar charts, process capability study, etc.
· Demonstrated abilities in handling process improvements and quality related activities like resource planning & in-process inspection in coordination with internal departments.
· Well versed with Quality Systems & Statistical Process Control, SPC, QC Tools, CAPA reports and coordinating with Marketing for customer requirements and verifying the standards, handling the customer complaints making the CCIR etc.
· An effective communicator with good analytical, planning, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- For quality assurance testing products (CFL & HID) to get the required certification like energy star, UL, CE, ESMA, BIS, etc.
- Developing and preparation of SOP, test methods & procedures, Training to operators and technicians, Health and Safety management system implementation as per EHS.
- Performing stage-by-stage quality assurance & control system for ensuring adherence to technical specifications/codes & standards.
- Preparing & reviewing project specific inspection & test plan, reviewing procedures and maintaining QC documentation to ensure adequate documented evidence is available to prove contract compliance.
- Ensuring all tests are carried out as per requirements/specifications.
- Lean Quality tools(FMEA, Pareto Charts, Fishbone Diagrams Methodology & 5S).
- Generating daily, weekly & quarterly quality reports and informing various management levels (production, factory, plant) on product quality.
- Carrying out internal/external quality audit and maintaining quality systems as per IS0-9001 systems.
- Designing a supplier management program to track quality of products and on-time-delivery performance.
- IKEA (QWAY & IWAY) standard implementation of quality assurance.
- Lean Quality Tools (FMEA, Pareto Charts & Fishbone Diagrams)
- Lighting Products (CFL & MHID Lamps)
- Various standards required for countries and their regulation like SASO, KUKAS, ESMA, etc.
Quality Control /Quality Assurance Engineer (QC/QA Engineer)
- Verifying & approving project and contractor quality assurance engineer documents like:
- Drawing, BOM, data & specification sheet, standard operating procedures, standard inspection procedures, inspection test plans, etc.
- Method statements, checklists, manufacturer / material test certificate, instrument calibration certificates, etc.
- Liaising with supplier for development of product, raw material (CFL, PBT, Glass, Gas, etc.) by providing them technical details for the integration with product
- Responsible for:
- Improving benchmark and leveraging best practices to ensure company’s quality systems.
- Managing all international customer specific standards in various countries like Europe, American & Middle East and providing the products as per demand (quality assurance engineer)
- Developing and responding to the voice of customer
- Deploying the Process Control Management Systems
- Providing new technological awareness to sales & marketing people
- Handling activities related to:
- Maintenance of failure analysis system / customer complaints system with adequate technique to support troubleshooting, root cause analysis & incoming materials failure analysis on customer’s returns
- Testing of CFL lamps for their performance and safety requirements as per national/ international standards
- Preparation of safety manual and implementation of HSE related documents
- Performing safety, environment & health audits and following schedule frequency of audits with internal/external (EHS – Department, JAFZA)
- Interacting with customer & suppliers regarding product development
- Accountable for analyzing customer’s queries and following up for supplier self-declarations & test reports
- Ensuring compliance to IEC-External Standards related to product.
Worked as Quality Assurance /Quality Control Engineer
- Handled activities related to:
- Quality functions for CFL
- Inspection of product quality standard by frequent examination of manufacturing process and modified process if required to meet the customer’s requirement
- Looked after implementation of:
- Daily work management on shop floor
- Product and process specifications for lamps
- Analyzed training needs in section and organized training programs
- Attended plant & departmental meetings for improving factory performance & product quality and brought it to world level by training quality personnel
- Evaluated data collected on process control & product inspection
- Maintained calibration of all electrical & electronics equipment along with photometric globe and ensured compliance to electrical & photometric parameters of CFL
- Accountable for managing ISO system activities, QC tools, quality policies, etc.
Worked as Quality Control Engineer
- Conducted in-process inspection on time with quality plan as per documented procedure
- Accountable for:
- Production follow-up and maintaining document in-line with ISO-9001 documented procedure
- Implementing & monitoring statistical techniques like X-bar Charts, Process Capability Study, etc.
- Handled activities related to workload allotment as per schedule and coordinated to meet set targets
- Arranged workers training for special process
- Looked after preparation of Root Causes Analysis, Pareto Analysis and Cause & Effect Analysis for each process
- Actively involved in Internal/External Audits and worked towards certification and prepared documentation inline
- 1 week training at IKEA on IWAY Implementation and Quality Tools – PDOC in India
- Attended Safety Officer EHS Training through Trakhees, Dubai
- First-in First-out System and Plan do Check Act Cycle System (training on FIFO and PDCA)
- Community First Aid & Fire Fighting Training Program –EHS Trakhees, Dubai
- ISO 9001 lead Auditor – Certified Lead Auditor, Hyderabad
- Qualified ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
- Successfully completed NEBOSH IGC Certification
- MS Office
- ERP System Tools (JDE)
- Internet Applications, AutoCAD knowledge
- Smart worker and confident
- Well international skills
- Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from KITS Engineering College.
Languages Known: Hindi & English
Location Preference: Dubai / Abu Dhabi / GCC