This resume is a sample for the post of an Skill Purchasing agent. Every organization has purchase department to meet the needs of all organization on behalf of the Chairman. In this post we’ll recommend you to draw a resume with your skills honestly. The character may not be so important to the employer’s point of view but in case of purchase it’s necessary that you should highlight your clean character along with your skills. So carefully construct your Skill Purchasing Agent Resume. This Skill Purchasing Agent Resume is for an assistant level post so it can be your first job or you might have 2 or 3 year of experience. But as an assistant it means a lot of immediate pressure of the employer. Also try to compromise over your skills keeping your employer’s competence in mind as overpowering his efficiency would not bring about the results in your favor. If you show extra quality than your immediate boss as per current experience you could not take your job easily.
Skill Purchasing Agent Resume Sample
SKILL PURCHASING AGENT
Every organization has purchase department to meet the needs of all organization on behalf of the Chairman. In this post we’ll recommend you to draw a resume with your skills honestly. Demonstrating multi-tasking skills while prioritizing work assignments. Seeking opportunity to achieve mutual growth and manage varied and challenging assignments in competitive and dynamic work environments.
▪ Suppliers’ Relationships/Partnerships.
▪ Guaranteeing Optimal Relation between Quality and Price.
▪ Processing and Documenting Suppliers’ Requisitions.
▪ Coordinating with Cash Office and Finance.
▪ Invoicing Payments and Follow-Up.
- Possessing effective negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English and Tagalog.
- Ability to work both independently and within collaborative environments.
- Exhibiting attention to detail.
- Administration and Management – Utilising strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques and production methods skills and demonstrating knowledge of business and management principles while coordinating people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service – Using knowledge of principles and processes to provide customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Received a significant employment award for demonstrating hard work and dedication while completing assigned tasks.
|Purchase Assistant, Aikah Establishment for General Trading (ISO Certified), Dubai, UAE||Jan 2008 – Jan 2014|
- Received Local Purchase Material Request (LPMR) from requestors as per specifications.
- Sourced, selected and negotiated for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with the supplier.
- Devised quotations, sent inquiry, received incoming and outgoing calls as well as fax and emails from the suppliers.
- Prepared purchase requisition and local purchase order for all departments and branches.
- Encoded local purchase order number and purchase requisition with vendors.
- Applied reference in LPMR and attached it with quotations.
- Dispatched/received all local purchase order to/from concerned authority.
- Prepared copies and faxed all local purchase orders to suppliers, stores, workshops and branches.
- Encoded all reference of purchase requisition and local purchase order number, requisition number, vendors’ names and date and accordingly forwarded necessary documents to accounts department for payment processing.
- Coordinated with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery and receipt of invoices and delivery notes from them.
- Attached invoices and delivery notes to local purchase ordered as well as checked the details of materials delivered.
- Encoded invoices and delivery note numbers, dates and total value of invoices for Material Received Reports (MRR).
- Received MRR documents, verified numbers/dates and prepared list of documents to be sent to the accounting department.
- Executed and monitored all regular purchasing duties, including verifying petty cash fund and filing as well as securing confidential files of the company.
|Assistant Line Leader, Iwahori Philippines||July 2004 – July 2006|
|Production Clerk, Yusung Philippines||June 2004 – June 2003|
|Production Planning Controller, Dong-In Entech Philippines||2002 to 2001|
|Line Leader, Mitsumi Philippines||June 2001 – June 2000|
|Quality Controller, Bataan International Garments Inc.||May 1999 – April 2000|
|BSc in Secondary Education (General Science), Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Philippines||Jun 1996 – Apr 1999|
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet applications.
- MS Officer.
- Accounting Software
- Excel power point
|Date of Birth: 20th jan, 1981||Marital Status: Married||Nationality: Filipino|
References available upon request