Another resume for the Educational Resume Sample is Psychology Instructor. Psychology is a highly misunderstood subject if we speak from the student’s point of view (even I would consider it something ‘imperceivable’). It is a teacher’s job to clear all the fuzz out of their minds. And to make the subjects as easy and interesting as playing Angry Birds on android. A resume plays, no doubt, the basic role in getting good job. Your resume must be precise and according to the requisites of the employer, it should tell the employer that you have all the skills and expertise that he/she demands. Below we have given a sample of such a resume. Customize it with your personal information, qualification and experiences. Add verified references from your previous work as well.
Name : XYZ
Cell : 000
To find a challenging position where my core capabilities, skill sets and education can be put to use for the benefit of the organization. Keen to achieve further professional development by improving the operational efficiency and maximum utilization of the available resources.
- Date of Birth: 0000
- Visa status: visit
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Address: abc
- License Valid UAE Driving License
- UNIVERSITY OF ABC…
Designation: Senior Instructor (Psychology)
- Assembling exams.
- Assisting candidates regarding exam rules & regulations
- Maintaining discipline.
- Counseling students in their confusions.
- ALI INSTITUTE OF SCIENCES, PAKISTAN
Designation: Instructor (Psychology)
- Create course outlines & study plans.
- Have an eye on yearly performance.
- Monthly reports preparation and guidance on improvement.
- Helping students in achieving their goals.
- Building up students character.
3.IDEAL ACADEMY, PAKISTAN
Designation: Senior Counselor
- Listening to an individual problems.
- Counsel clients issues with different therapies.
- Interviewing and observing individuals to get data.
- To facilitate and guide students.
- Create a level of understanding.
- AL ARSHID PAKISTANI ISLAMIC SCHOOL , DUBAI
Designation: Teacher cum Counselor
- Cooperative with HODS, teachers.
- Sort out child problems.
- Facilitate and guide students.
- Motivate students to take active role in their personal, educational and career development.
- Counsel students in solving educational problems.
(2006-2008) M.Sc (Psychology).
University ofWah, Pakistan3.59 CGPA.
(2004-2006) Bachelor in Arts (Literature &Psychology)
Punjab University of Lahore, Pakistan.
(2002-2004) F.Sc (Premedical)
F.G Post Graduate College for Women, Pakistan.
(2000-2002) Secondary School Certificate (Science)
F.G Public School Wah, Pakistan.
- Excellent understanding skills .
- Ability to identify and modify human behaviors.
- Giving due regard to issues of confidentiality.
- Counseling Qualities.
- Working individually or in a team on different projects.
- Highly motivated and well organized, always give positive energy in any situation.
- Leadership ability.
- Command on offices (MS Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Mail Received and Forward.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Good in making Research.
Shall be furnished on demand.