Another resume sample is given and it is for the post of a Chemistry Professor or Asst.Professor Chemistry. Chemistry and other science subject deals and needs more experience and self-exploration than books. So a teacher plays very important role in making the complex concepts clear to the students. A resume is no doubt the most important part for applying for a job. Any Educational resume needs to stress more over the employee’s experience and his capabilities than his education. Finally add some references from your previous work fo a good impression. As always… best of luck!
- Want to join an institution where I can utilize my experience and contribute towards healthy knowledgeable society by transferring my expertise to the student’s at the most efficient way as possible.
- Want to be informative and helpful to the students.
Name : xyz
Father’s Name : xyz
Date of Birth : 000
Place of Birth : 000
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Married
Mobile Number :0000
Skype ID :000
Passport No. : 000
Date of issue :000
Date of expiry : 000
Native Place :abc
- Ed – Secured 66.00% in year 2010-11.
- Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) – Secured 65.40% in year 2009-10.
- Sc. (Chemistry) – Secured 82.37% in year 2006-07.
- S.C. (Science) – Secured 71.83% in year 2002-03.
- S.C. – Secured 82.40% from A.P.G. High School under Pune Board.
- Computer proficiency- Certificate in Computer Operation (CCO)
Awards in curricular activities:
- Secured first position for all consecutive years in school as well as college
- Secured first position in Essay competition organized by Science association at college level, Aug.2005.
- Secured second position in Mathematics contest organized by Naqsh-e-kokan Talent Forum Nov. 2000.
- Secured third position in Marathi contest organized by Naqsh-e-kokan Talent Forum Dec. 1999.
Participation in co-curricular activities:
- Participated in ‘Group Singing’ competition held at college level, 2005-06 and won first prize
- Secured first position in Bait Baazi competition held at college level, 2005-06
- Government Exams attended:
Worked under National Service Scheme (NSS) for two years as NSS volunteer from 2004-05 to 2005-06 and also attended special camp from 22nd Dec.2004 to 31st Dec.2004.
Community work/ seminar:
- Participated in the Survey of Deluge of July, 2005 in Thane City- Nature, Causes, Effects and Preventive Measures conducted by Hariyali in co-ordination with the participating colleges in the academic year 2005-06
- Participated in Pulse Polio Campaign organized by Shivaji Nagar Arogaya Kendra from 28th Aug.2005 to 2nd Sept.2005.
- Participated in Science Seminar organized by Science Association at college level in Dec.2004.
- Participated in Chemistry Seminar organized by Science association at college level in Dec.2006
Research project undertaken:
Completed project work on the topic “Pesticide analysis” under the guidance of S.N. Gawade, Senior Research Officer and associates in the Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited.(Government of India undertaking)
- Assisted as a professor of Analytic Chemistry for post-graduation students in the Institute of Science, Mumbai for 2 years
- Helped out students on their thesis.
- Delivered lectures regarding analytical techniques and various chemical analyses.
- Conducted regular practical’s in the laboratory for the training of the students.
- Helped out seniors with various projects.
- Training students about how to operate delicate scientific instruments.
- Computer proficiency, proficiency in English communication
- Precise analysis
- Dedication towards work
- Innovative idea
- Passionate about the work undertaken
- Willing to do something new
- Composing poems
- Painting & sketching
- Net surfing & chatting
- Listening Music
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Educational service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Excellent Soft-skill, Communications skills to interact with people
- Hard working
- Quick learner
- Confident & Optimistic
All the information mentioned above is true at the best of my knowledge.