Following resume is a sample for the post of Production Manager. A Production Manager monitors, analyses and maintain the sales products of the company. His job varies from making sure the quality of the product is absolute to deliver it to monitor his team and have the best output from them. He must be trained to work under any given circumstances and deliver his. The resume does not need any introduction for its importance. You want a job, you need a resume and a precise cover letter. Make sure that your resume entails all those quality of yours that are demanded by the employer. Add references of influential people to highlight you resume.
Dubai Driving License – yes
Completed Masters in Business Administration’ Marketing. Possess an in-depth ability to understand and observe things and am a person who is exceptionally accustomed to team-work, and attaining quick results. Having a remarkable ability to work under pressure, I have developed sharp, analytical thinking and the uncommon ability to face various challenges. Being of an extrovert personality type, I like socializing and am passionately eager to achieve unimaginable heights in life.(Product Manager)
MBA (Marketing) from Bahria University.
BBA (Marketing) from Bahria University.
Intermediate from PAF College, Faisal.
ABC Pakistan Limited
Product Manager/Brand Manager
- Responsible for driving both topline and bottom line brand growth and achieving brand share & communication targets.
- Managing brand’s P&L and ensuring a profitable contribution to portfolio.
- Leading and delivering innovation and renovation projects as per agreed milestones/timelines and to the high quality standards set.
- Developing an enduring brand communication that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Development of activity based 12-month brand marketing planning and execution including TV, Activation, PR, mobile, print, social media and outdoor in line with global category strategy and brand vision plan.
- Spearheading cross functional teams to deliver business objectives from inception to execution.
- Monitoring and analysis of sales volumes, market share, media & perception trends and competitor activity.
- Work with media and creative agencies to brief, design and deliver specific elements of projects and marketing campaigns.(Product Manager)
- Be part of demand forecast and reporting team and ensuring S&OP delivery.
- Analyze and report brand’s progress based on syndicated research (Retail Audit & Consumer Panel etc.), brand health indicators and internal sales database.(Product Manager)
- Dove master class 2015
- Lux style awards 2015
- Pakistan fashion design council 2015
Product Activation Planner Foods, Beverages and Personal care.
Sunsilk, Ponds, Toni & Guy, Magnum, Lipton tea, Blue band, Knorr, Rafhan, Closeup.
- Work closely and liaise with brand/category. Plan and Execute on-ground activations, fitting in with Brand Strategies.
- Manage Activation Agencies and get work done with and through them.
- Quality assurance, follow-up and adherence to SOP standards of on ground activation.
- Back checking /Mystery shopping for all the on ground activities.
- Training and developing activation agencies and make sure they deliver as per UPL standards.
- Safety Audit of activation agencies annually.
- Manage internal launches and events for brands.
- Cost management with brand activation agencies and procurement.
- Making Route/Deployment plans for door to door sales and float activities.
- Identifying right target audience and location as per brand.
- Review daily performance, targets and achievements of activation on ground and take decisions to make things go smooth effectively.
- Planned and Executed Sunsilk Pakistan Fashion week 2015.
- Launched New Lipton Blend tea.
- Launched first Magnum store in Pakistan.
- Close up Diamond Attraction launch.
- Awarded Matador of the year 2012 (Best Performer)
Product Operations & Activation Planner/ Project Manager:
- Plan and discharge all the operations for the campaign.
- Make Execution dynamics & details.
- Regulating detailed Costing.
- Deal and negotiate with the Client upfront.
- Accommodate and handle the Project management team.
- Application ensuring the execution is possible before going on ground.
- Red Bull X-fighter Jams in Pakistan (2012)
- Merck 50 years celebrations 2012
- Lipton Danedar Launch event.
- Unilever’s (Fair & Lovely , Lipton , Comfort ,Clear shampoo, Cornetto , e.t.c)
- Engro’s ( Dairy omung )
- Telenor My Day 2012
- Nokia Asha Series Activation (nationwide)
- Nestle ( Maggi , Yogurt , Milk , e.tc)
- Talent Management for events & activations (Including international artists & celebrities)
- Internal coordination on the project between activation, procurement and client service.
- Pursuit of External coordination with other agencies involved for the project.
- Operative negotiating with vendors.
BrandcLogics Pvt Ltd
Production Project Manager
- Developing Complete brand growth solution strategies
- Application and practice of ideas.
- Design and execution of BTL campaigns
- Created pricing strategies, POS and in-store promotions.
- Pursuit and employment of overall promotion plan and execution.
- Gillette Mach3
- New Gillette Mach3 sensitive ( Launch – Karachi , Lahore , Islamabad)
- P&G University Challenge 2011
- Dollar’s ( Marker Launch)
Production Helper Trainer:
- Train the employees according to the organization culture.
- To coordinate and handle guests issues and implement services appropriate to assisting them
- Adequate fulfillment of the pressure situation and staying solution-oriented.
- Participate in bringing new ideas for the betterment of performances at work.
- Awarded Bowler of the tournament in Bahria Cricket Trophy 2008
- Employee of the year (matador) In Bullseye communications.
- Best internee at Pearl continental hotel.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and methods of Project management
- Excellent grasp at the usage of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Immense ability to establish and maintain a good objective working relationship with clients.
- Event Management &Brand activation.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Hosting shows.
- Organizing events.
- Socializing and meeting new people.
- Playing Cricket.
- Swimming, table tennis, cycling.
- Available upon request