This resume is a sample for the post of Marketing Lecturer. Marketing and Finance is highly acknowledged professions these days. To apply for such posts your resume, regardless of what job it is applied for, needs to have an attractive start and convincing look. It is your first interface with the employer or the recruiter. It must impress upon him that you are the most suitable candidate for his job. Never create a single Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) and apply it for all the jobs that have vacancies. Modify your resume for every job according to the requisites. Below we have given a sample of Marketing Lecturer Resume. Copying and pasting is NOT recommended but customize it in your particulars and make it your own. Finally best of luck…!
Phone no: 0000
Gain utmost competence in teaching field through enthusiasm, hard work, ethics, sincerity, creativity and brilliance. Moreover serve for the welfare of society through educating others. And to continue my career at a highly-reputed and eminent educational institute and to gain exceptional career, move ahead through long efforts and performance regularity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly gifted research and teaching aptitude.
- Consistent and outstanding academic records throughout my education.
- Crystal clear understanding of the underlying principles of the subject and its relevancy to other domains.
- In-depth knowledge of various techniques and approaches applied at a research project.
- Perfect knowledge about the common job duties of a lecturer and ability to perform them efficiently.
- A little familiarity with the general administrative environment at educational institutes and idea about their practices.
- Highly innovative in depicting the subject matter to the students/audience, using traditional methods as well as modern aids.
University of the Punjab CGPA: 3.86 out of 4.00
HSC ( FSc )
Air Force Inter College (PAF) Grade: A
Laurelbank Public School (LPS) Grade: A
Major Courses Studied
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Management
- Business Administration
Good computer skill literacy in basic business application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, E-mail, Printing etc.
1-Attended LUMS Business Censorious.
2- Attended in house trainings regarding teaching and critical thinking.
2-Attended two months Remedial classes for improving communication skills.
3-Topper of University
4-Representative of my batch throughout my degree, Scholarship holder & Gold medalist
January 2011 – Present
Ideal Private School
- Gained valuable experience teaching Math to years 6, 7 and 8
- Developed skills in lesson planning and assessment
- Organized group work
- Developed strategies to deal with classroom behavior
- Dealing with difficult behavior; dealing with a wide range of people in sometimes stressful situations
- Time management; by successfully juggling academic deadlines and the demands of my part-time jobs
- Training/mentoring; I was given increasing levels of responsibility including training new members of staff so that they became effective members of the team
February 2010 – January 2011
Served as a Math teacher for grade 10 and Business and Economics teacher for grade 11
- Earned high marks for the quality and creativity of classroom teaching, lesson plans and instructional materials used in teaching.
- Developed innovative approaches that were repeatedly held up as the model standard for meeting district goals in areas including technology integration across the curriculum..
- Consistently commended for ability to redirect students exhibiting behavior problems by replacing disruptive, unproductive patterns with positive behaviors.
- Actively served on a variety of school committees and task forces focused on curriculum development, textbook review and anti-bullying efforts.
- Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
1 Risk Management in SMEs.
2 Compliance of Insurance Ordinance in State Life Insurance.
3 Financial Analysis of BATA
Available upon request.