This resume is a sample for the post of Sales Manager. The Manager of Sales pays vital role to the sales of company. He is well-aware about the demand of people or customers. According to the requirement of peoples or customer he reports his manufacturing department to manufacture products in that aspect or according to customer demand. A company with lack of knowledge of the requirement of customer is hardly able to grow in today’s world. A good Sales Manager is well known about all of these thing and time to time reports to his director and department. With this he helps to maintain the quality of product and gives your product a good sale. Every employer or company wants to hire a highly skilled sales staff that can promote its product at sales level. In modern age the competition between companies is increasing every day. Every company wants to increase its sales through its competent sales staff.
The resume sample for the sales executive officer given below is embellished with prompt guidelines about how you can construct an impressive resume.
Sales Manager Resume Sample
Address: Muroor Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contact No: 0000
Applied For: Sales Manager/ Manager of Sales/Sales Executive
To obtain employment in a company where I can develop and share my abilities in the field of my interest. My ultimate objective is to assume a position that will give me professional advancement and development.
- Highly organized and independent, able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
- An organized, detail-oriented, and reliable self-starter, able to strategist and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under-pressure
- Proficient in all of the standard office desktop software. Skill sets covering administrative support, client relations,
- Leadership, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goals.
- Excellent inter-personal, phone and digital communication skills.(Manager of Sales)
- I’m fond of reading, net surfing, nature trip, hiking, playing table tennis and chess(Manager of Sales)
Metro Cash & Carry Centre
- Manage staffs responsible for selling products (perfume and other supplements) by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper selling procedures
- Ensure staffs are effectively trainedbefore sending to the branch
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks
- Manage team and set target for the company’s sales and goals
Chanab Mill Fair Price Shop Faisalabad, Pakistan 2008 to 2010
SALES EXECUTIVE.(Manager of Sales)
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective
Clients in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organizations Services.
- Dealing all customers.
- Provided guidelines and impress customer.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentation to existing and prospective clients
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current clients
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective clients value to the organization
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s services
- Reports directly to the Territory Business Development Manager
MOBLINK HEAD OFFICE PAKISTAN.
Islamabad, Pakistan 2007-2008
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
(Manager of Sales)
- Entertains clients who wants to inquire about our products
- Answers phone calls and connect them to concerned
- Encodes to the system the new subscribers availed postpaid or prepaid plans
- Prepares inventory at the beginning and endorsed it to the cashier assigned for the day
- Prepares Collection summary report at the end of the day
- Attends seminars and training for knowledge enhancement about products
- Receives postpaid application and escalate it to Approval Officer of the day for approval
Tarlac City Traffic Management & Tarlac Provincial Jail 2005 – 2006 (6months)
CLASS TEAM LEADER
- Assists policeman and the traffic enforcer for the traffic management
- Assists jail guards and wardenin supervising the inmates
- Provides weekly report to the department head and to the warden of the jail.
TRAINING AND SEMINARS
- Computer Literacy Program (Facilitator)
- Disaster Preparedness Seminar (Facilitator)
- Health and Wellness Seminar (Facilitator)
- Leadership Enhancement Training Seminar (Facilitator)
- Graduate Study – 2009 Agricultural University Faisalabad Pakistan.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINOLOGY.
- Best sales manager 2014
- Best employee of the year 2011
- Best in Civic Action – 2006
- Academic Honor Roll – 2004
Professional Regulation Commission No: 00000
Passed the Licensure Examination for CRIMINOLOGIST
April 7, 8 & 9, 2010 at Baguio City, Philippines
Birthday : 0000
Marital Status : Married
Height : 6 ft
Weight : 0000
Religion : Muslim
Visa Status : Tourist Visa
Available upon request.
I hereby certify that the foregoing information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief