Managerial level post belongs to top-level management. It is a high rated and high paid position. This resume (Counselor Resume) is a sample for the post of a counselor or Counselor cum Accountant. As the post belongs to the managerial level be very concerned while building your resume. Your resume like counselor cum accountant must highlight your positive side and credits. Below we have created an example of the resume keeping carefully in mind to construct a top level resume. It should help you to show all required key management skill to employers in a convincing way. And adding presentations and references of previous experiences definitely adds to the resume’s credibility. like other accountant and accounting lecturer resume sample.
Contact No: 0000
E-mail ID: xxxxx
In search of a challenging position with a dynamic organization where I can utilize my best efforts, skills and experience to achieve the goals of the organization and there by enhance my career objective.
Areas of Expertise.
- Professionally qualified with MTA & 6 Years solid finance, accounting and hospitality experience.
- Have the ability to identify problems as well as provide appropriate solutions.
- Possess excellent planning, analytical & organization skill and can work independently.
- Skilled Communicator, Extensive analytical skills in various domains.
- Energetic starter with the capability to deliver work with minimum super vision.
- Aptitude for analysis and Problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Financial accounting, cost accounting, internal auditing, external auditing and taxation.
Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
Bangalore University, India
Bachelor Degree in Commerce.
Calicut University – Kerala, India
Real Hind Tours and Travels Pvt Ltd. Valanchery, India.
(2013 Oct – 2014 Oct)
Certified Professional Accountant (CPA)
Counselor Cum Accountant:
- Receipting of cash and debtors collections by reference to the cash book and debtors ledger to ensure the receivables are accurately reflected in the financial statements.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and processing same by checking the supporting documents, bills and making cheque and cash payments, coding the vouchers with cost center and account codes and entering in the pro-fin system.
- Application of creditor’s settlements in the payable ledger by selecting the dues as per references given on the statements received from leisure suppliers, to reflect the payable in the financial statements.
- Checking of all Daily sales reports of all locations for completeness and accuracy in respect of applicable commission rates, taxes, fares, rebates.
- Assisting in checking of refund calculations and preparation of credit notes to ensure BSP payable accuracy and customer satisfaction as per requirements.
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
Beauty Vision Cosmetics & Beauty Requisites Co LLC.
Al Ain, UAE.
(2012 Dec – 2013 Sep)
Counselor Cum Cash Accountant:
- Involved in the end-to-end generation of profit and loss statements as well as the monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Spearheaded stock-taking team, preparing the cash flow analysis for projection and actual to decrease the cost of funds.
- Led the inventory control team to check the available inventory tallies with the system, on a quarterly basis; matched fixed assets and inventory to purchase orders along with proper documentation.
- Managed HR and administration activities right from recruitment and selection to induction and training.
- Handed-out offer letters to employees, prepared WPS (payrolls), assessed the performance of staff etc…
- Assist auditors in their annual audit review.
Element Unit Design LLC. Abu Dhabi, UAE.
2012 Mar – 2012 Nov.
Counselor Cum Junior Accountant:
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Ensure purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Maintain accounts receivable/payable files, follow up collections and allocation of payments.
- Monitoring customer account detail for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Prepare and submit LPO, customer invoices and delivery notes.
- Responsible for all HR related works and assisting PRO for all activities related to labour and immigration.
- Interacts with high-level executives inside and outside the company.
- Reviews, prioritizes and redirects regular and electronic mail.
- Type’s letters, memos and/or reports.
Queensland Dry Cleaning Co.
Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
(2011 Nov – 2012 Feb)
- Involvement in day-to-day accounting operations.
- Proper recording and filing of documents are maintained.
- Preparing month-end closing schedules and reconciliations.
- Handle full set of accounts including general ledger, journal, accounts payable & receivable, daily bank reconciliation etc…
- Maintaining and handling daily sales and preparing consolidated statements and reports for head office.
- Preparing Payroll, Leave Settlements & Final Settlements
- Control petty cash; prepare render accounts of individuals & department
Latheef and Associates,
Accounts and Auditing Consultants, India.
(2009 Aug – 2011 sep)
Accountant & Counselor:
- Financial Accounts up to finalization of Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Maintenance of various register like Purchase, Sales, Debit Note and Credit Note.
- Co-ordinate with external Auditor and all that matters with accounts
- Maintenance of monthly cash flow and cash, cheque payment to creditors
- Preparing monthly report for the Management.
- Verifying and Scrutinizing of Journal Vouchers, Ledgers and Day Book
- Preparation and Submission of Monthly and Annual Tax to Govt. authority
- Liaised with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions Preparing various reports required by the management
- Follow up of Receivable and Payables, Purchase and Sales Invoice Booking.
Great India Tour Co Pvt Ltd.
(2009 Jan – 2009 June)
Travel Desk Executive at Leela Kempinski
- Co-ordinate with travel agents for domestic & international air ticket booking, changes in tickets, refund, exchanging, reconfirmation, re-work of tickets etc…
- Handling railway reservations, bus reservations car transfers and online reservation as per the guest’s requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the finance department for timely payments of the travel invoices received and providing complete summery of the ticketing details along with the invoice and the necessary approvals.
Operating Systems : Microsoft all version, Linux
Accounting Packages: TALLY ERP version 9, TAXSOFT, ACROBIS, FOCUS, and PEACHTREE.
- Certified Professional Accountant
- Expert in using MS Office & Internet
- Know various GDS software like GALILIO, AMADEUS etc…
- Achieved various Awards in Arts and sports at School and college level
- Being awarded a best student award for my academic results when I was doing my MTA.
- Participated various business quiz competition.
- Participated in various commerce seminars.
Date of Birth:
Whichever additional documents or certificates shall be produced if required.