This resume is a sample for the post of Interior Designer/Home Decorator. This is the top or executive level post that requires discrete knowledge and working skills. A Interior Designer/Home Decorator resume at this level needs be well-constructed keeping the employer’s point of view in mind and subjected efficiently to those fields that the employer is precisely interested in. The resume sample for the post of Interior Designer/Home Decoration is given below with all (the detailed) mention of required necessary information. If you read resume sample you will be quite aware of how you should construct an impressive resume. Discuss in detail all your past experience, big projects that you handled and completed.
Email add: xxxx
Post Applied For: Interior Designer/Home Decoration/Kitchen Designer/Inter Level Home Designer
Bachelor of Science in Architecture.
- Certificate of Photography.
- Autocad 2001 certificate.
Member and Registry:
STRENGTH/ SKILLS: (Interior Designer/Home Decoration)
AUTO-CAD R13-2014 ,Rev-it Architecture 8-2014,Sketch up 8, Basic studio max,Basic Photoshop,Microsoft Office.MS Project management /coordination, photography, Quantity Estimate, Freehand sketch presentation, mood preparation and mock up samples, Furniture/finish Inclusive Date February 28 2008 to March 2013- September 2013-Present
Interior Designer/Home Decoration
Scope of works
- Lead and manage the drafting and design team in preparation for DM, Tracheas and other governing authorities for approval.
- Develop design brief and program, Answer RFI from contractors and other sub-consultant
- Evaluating and advise on environmental and regulatory legal requirements affecting the project and obtaining approvals from the authorities.
- Producing, analyzing and advising on BOQ, specification, materials selection and detailed design solutions to produce a high quality standard of architectural works.
ABC Residential Building
Location: Al Warqaa Client : ABC Designation: Senior Interior Designer
Interior Designer /Kitchen Design Specialist
- Schematic and design layout Proposal for front and back of the house design.
- Attend meeting and coordinate with other Consultant and interior designer in respect to the design requirements of the Kitchen.
- Prepare work program, Kitchen equipment list and requirement to be issued to other consultant and contractor.
- Liaise with the Interior consultant with the type of Kitchen layout needed as per the concept of the restaurant.
- Provide routing of the waste management and deliver of goods to the storage.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for the interior design and preparation of interior as built drawings.
- Does an on site inspection for the work progress of sub contractors and in charge of the quality control of the interior works.
- Responsible in budget estimation for the project.
- Certifying the sub contractor on there claim of payment base on there work progress and work quality.
PHILIPPINES WORK EXPERIENCES
- Architect ABC Architectural Firm- JUNE 2004- MAY 2006
- Ever last Construction- July 2002- March 2003
TRAINING / WORKSHOP/COURSE
- 12 Hours LEED Course Conducted by: Mr. kwwc , Held : 2d Fold Training center Alwarqaa Dubai (Mar 2011)
- AutoCAD 2D And 3D Conducted by: Mr. Dante Roxas ,Held: Western Mindanao State University
College of Architecture
- Basic Photography Portraiture.
- Mosh La Fuentes Photography Workshop.
- Basic Photography.
- Green Building – Dubai Municipality 2013.