This resume sample is for the post of Insurance Broker. An Insurance Broker works for the client. He work with many insurance companies in order to provide the best policy to his client. The employer would want to see your capabilities in managing, communicating and convincing the clients. This job demands good communication skills. For wining this job in full stream of competition firstly am foremostly you should build your resume. It should be developed in such a manner that your employer considers your the most suitable person for the job. We given below a sample resume for this purpose which should guide you in constructing a job wining resume. Finally adding references(verified) to your resume will add to the value of it.
Iran Dokki, Giza – Egypt
Home: (002) 0000000 Cell: (002) 0000000
Marital status: Single
Date of birth: 12-July-1989
University: Sadat Academy for Management Sciences (SAMS)
Major: International Business
Graduation year: 2013
School: College du Sacré Coeur de Ghamra –Thanawia Amma (Major Mathematic)
To make use of my extensive knowledge and skills and synergize with the organization to focus on and achieve the long term goals that have been put into place in the field of international business.
- Microsoft Office: Excellent dealing with Microsoft Word & Power Point.
- Others: Good Internet and research skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and divide time between work and study.
- Possessing a good knowledge base and strong educational background together with good team work experiences.
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Arabic Mother Tongue.
- AFCA “Académie Francophone Cairote des Arts” “Education through Art” Work with children aged from 4 to 12 years old and teens in French.(2007)
- Worked as a reporter at kelmetna magazine Egypt (2008)
- NSGB bank , worked in individual banking in customer services (2010)
Joining university activities:
- Organizing job fairs
- Joined career development
- United nations country team simulation model (UNCTS)
- TOEFEL test
- My Graduation project was about “Tourism Marketing”
- Certificate Delf B1 (Diplome d’etudes en langue francaise DELF B1)
- I was in the Vodafone ad (2011)
- Participated in a workshop dialogue as a tool to mutual understanding at Maadi
- English conversation course at Amideast
- Worked at the tourism field, trips (Egyptians to Turkey)
- Was one of the team of “Le Centre Culturel Du Patrimoine Arabe – France”, who organized the international Celebration of Africa’s day.
Work at Al-Ahly Insurance Brokerage (ADIB) Company as an operation Officer and Customer Services (Operation Department), 20 NOV 2013 – Till Date, Task:
- Intermediary between clients (Individuals or Corporates) and insurance companies.
- Arrange suitable insurance policies and arrange cover by offering products from more than one insurer to ensure that our clients get the best deal.
- Policies range from motor, Property, Medical, Life, liabilities Etc.
- Renewing or amending existing policies and advising clients whether and when they need to make a claim on their policies.
Organizing events – Hiking – Camping- Cycling- Traveling- Photography and Photoshop