The creation of Human Resource Assistant Manager Resume for any department or industry was the result of compassion that the owner showed towards his employees. An Human Resource Assistant Manager is responsible for dealing with and sorting out the employee’s issues and ensures the employee’s comfort level in the office. This resume is a sample for the post of Human Resource Assistant Manager. Mostly assistant manager or officer helps and completes the task which is given to him by his boss or his senior. So, for this post it is crucial to exhibit only those rules that are prime requisite for an HR Manager Assistant. It is the function of a good resume to manifests that all you skills and working experience is in the accord of employer’s requirements. See also Operation Manager Resume Sample
HR Assistant Manager Resume Sample is provided below for your guidance because good presentation is essential for a good resume and job win. In this given resume sample please fill your name and field of work in the first place and then your contact number, e-mail ID and finally your key objective and skills. The last step i.e. the most important one provide your previous experience in the relevant post.
Human Resource Assistant Manager Resume Sample
|Name : xyz
Accounts ,Finance& Hr Professional
Cell No : 000
E-Mail : xxx
Experienced Accounting and Finance Professional with 3 years work experience Grasp diversified experience in altering capacities and various segments of industries in different spheres of world. Career record of achieving the set management goals and achieve performance parameters along with successful implementation of various Management Systems including Accounting Systems. Possess excellent knowledge of accounting. Dedicated team member with additional professionalism, passion and enthusiasm for professional growth in team of professionals.
Core competence include:
- Ability of taking new challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Creative, capable of taking decisions and solving problems effectively, analyzing, coordinating, negotiating & organizing activities.
- Lead the team in the absence of Team Lead and trained new peers.
- Excellent decision making ability with strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic.
- Sound understanding knowledge of customer needs.
- Extensive Accountancy – Administration with Customer Service experience for major financial organization
- Proven ability to provide a high level of Service to the Organization.
- Intelligent business strategist with highly diverse business knowledge and propensity to initiate positive changes.
Cognizant Technology Solutions. (Hyderabad, India)
Worked as Senior Process Executive Accountant from Nov 2011 to Oct 2014 in Cognizant Technology Solutions.
- Provide customer service excellence with their accounts.
- Handling of Personal Checking and saving Bank Accounts.
- Handling internal accounts and cash transaction.
- Collecting customer demographics for Credit Check
- Maintenance of petty cash expenses and Handling the staff payroll
- Handling the key accounts and giving approvals to peers.
- Maintaining good and strong relationship with customers to make them lifelong customer.
- Handling Administration work and SPOC for transport.
- Interviewing the new ELT’s.
- Oversee the human resources operations such as recruitment, on boarding, compensation & benefits, payroll as well as employee relations.
- Prepare and keep payroll documentations; implemented handle payroll policies.
- Identify manpower specifications, sourcing, selection process, conduct of examinations and interviews.
- Plan human resource requirements in coordination with various functional and operation heads.
- Formulate and carry out employee policies and procedures as stated in the legal requirements as well as accomplish statutory responsibility of various social laws.
- Manage employee welfare by planning get together, team building, and recreational activities to improve productivity output and motivation levels.
- Keep all employees’ service records from joining to leaving formalities.
- Evaluate the staff members during the staff performance appraisals.
- Systematically preserve important records of incoming and outgoing correspondence, file documents and letters, and ensure all assigned files are up-to-date. Maintain confidentiality.
- Recognized by peers/superiors for always exceeding organizational objectives; proficient in developing efficient teams that excel.
- Recognized as a savvy leader with strengths in business processes, driving continuous improvements, building consensus, recognizing and accelerating peer strengths and driving business growth.
- Awarded as an Associate of the quarter to the company.
- Successfully completed three Year in Accountancy and administration in banking industry
- Operating System: Windows 2003 NT4 (98, 2000, XP).
- Office Tools: (World, Excel, Pivot table and PowerPoint)
- Oracle Financials R12.Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, General Ledger.
- MBA in FINANCE and HR from Hyderabad School of Management (OU) (2009-2011) with 66% aggregate.
- B.SC in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science from Badruka College for information and Technology (OU) (2006-2009) with 70% aggregate.
- INTERMEDIATE in M.P.C from Gowtham Junior College (2004-2006) with 83.5% aggregate.
- Xth from Sai Grace High School (2004) with 74% aggregate
Date Of Birth : 06, Nov 1988
Marital Status : Single
Visa Validity: 21st January 2015