This resume is a sample for the post of Hotel Purchase Manager. A Hotel Purchase Manager maintains and manage all the purchase i.e. goods related to dinning. His task prevails in making decisions for the benefit of the company i.e. buying good quality of bulk material at a reasonable price, distributing and receiving it. He must be resourceful person. Following resume is made keeping in mind all the prime responsibilities and its acknowledgement. Start with your basic information, followed by your qualification and skills. Enlist your key skills. Finally add verified references of your previous works to add to the credibility of your resume. Good Luck!
Email – xxx
To build up my career with the help of my basic skills of technical, analytic, logical and communication strength while enabling the organization to achieve targets and growth.
- Over eight years of experience in the field of Administration and Marketing out of which 4 years in School Administration, Man Management, Procurement and Facility Management, Transport, Customer Care in Dubai
- Worked in diverse environments ranging from corporate house in India to large education groups in Dubai.
- Well versed in various Administration activities such as office administration, facilities management , security , transport logistics & document management, event management, diary management, travel arrangements, meeting and conferences etc
- Talents to successful manage, lead & develop multi cultural teams.
- Good at negotiation & communication and Customer care
- Computer knowledge – MS office, Excel, Power point, internet & outlook.
- Strong problem solving skills. Excellent written and oral communication abilities
Pursued MBA in Finance from National Institute of Management, India
Working as Purchase Manager.
To meet day to day administrative needs, coordinate with different divisional heads to understand their requirements and ensure smooth functioning.
- Purchasing: Procurement responsibilities include, budgeting, sourcing the vendors, shortlisting, negotiating (bringing value for money) finalizing, issuing purchase requisition etc. Prepare budget for yearly purchase of Capital items and give justification for the purchase and get the budget approved.
- Facility Management: Ensure health, safety and hygiene requirements are fully met as per Dubai Municipality, Civil Defense and Dubai Health Authority; Standards, negotiate and finalize annual MEP maintenance contracts, contracts for Fire systems, general cleaning, pest control, water tank cleaning, swimming pool maintenance, office automation equipment, canteen operations , facilitate requirements for day to day operations, develop strategy and methods for conservation of energy, ensure timely service of equipment to avoid breakdown etc. Facilitate inspection of Dubai Municipality, Dubai Health Authority & Civil Defense
- Supervision of PRO’s work: Check and authorize advance payment for Visa and Labor permits for new staff and renewal of old staff. Ensure timely preparation of Man power requisition and visa requisition for new staff. Ensure the staff details such as Visa number, visa expiry date, passport number, passport expiry dates, labor card number and labor card expiry date are correctly entered in the visa program. Ensure that the cancellations are done on time for leaving staff.
- Supervision of Security & support staff functions: Assign day to day work to security guards and other support staff and their monitoring. Maintaining their files, leave records, attendance etc.
- Asset Management: Maintain proper record of capital items purchased, inventory record, ensure placement of right items at right place and for right use, make sure items are not misused or damaged due to mishandling/wrong handling, and ensure timely service/maintenance of equipment’s for optimum usage.
- Recruitment of Support Staff and Admin Staff: Prepare and release advertisements in the news paper, screening applications, short listing, conducting interviews, discussing packages, finalizing appointments, issuing contract and assigning duties.
- Transportation: Keeping proper record of vehicle movements, ensure timely service and repairs of vehicles to avoid break downs, keep record of fuel consumption, deployment of right vehicle for right job, conduct training classes for drivers and conductors to ensure safety of students in the bus.
- Event Management: Facilitate and provide required materials and equipment and finalize, venue for smooth conduct of all events, arrange refreshments, ensure proper protocol is followed etc.
- Business Development: Worked towards the increasing the admission rate of the school by different ways of marketing, brand building, exploring new methodologies of teaching and learning etc.
Worked as Procurement Officer .
- Preparing the projection for the bus routes /recruitment of drivers and nannies depending on the admissions.
- Being the first point of contact for all drivers.
- Keeping proper record of vehicle movements.
- ensure timely service and repairs of vehicles to avoid break downs,
- Keep record of fuel consumption.
- Deployment of right vehicle for right job.
- Conduct training classes for drivers and conductors to ensure safety of students in the bus.
- Monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
- Plan for adequate number of drivers & routes for Extra trips & duties for school activities and also provide for emergency requirements of all the staff with special hours.
- Ensure that all the school transport activities are in conformance with the requirement of RTA and Dubai Police.
- Attend to the grievances of Parents.
- Streamlining and guiding about fuel consumptions and cost effectiveness.
- Periodically study the need of new routes and deploying the buses.
- Preparing the feasibility report for requirement of purchase of new buses and replacement of old buses.
- Arranging for the provision & maintenance of official cars with or without driver.
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department.
- Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles.
- Appraising staff performance and also taking disciplinary measures when required.
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 000000
Marital Status : Married
Driving license : UAE Driving License
Passport No : 0000
Visa status : Employment visa.
Languages : English, Hindi .