This resume is a sample for the post of Hotel Customer Representative Officer. A good Representative Officer must possess good skills, ethics and ability to read the nature of the customer. The employer would want a friendly candidate i.e. soft spoken, of helping nature, and must have an easy and flowing command on English language because English is an international language in the entire world where all the discussions or business meetings and matters, written and verbal, are done in English language. A Customer Representative Officer deals with all customers and helps to resolve their problems with accurate guidance. Now how you can construct a good resume for this post? we have given below a resume sample to help you build a well-balanced and convincing resume. In this sample we have provided all the necessary details of applicant and all the experiences and key skills that are necessary for this post.
E-Mail Add: xxxx
A team player, who is hands-on, can adapt to the situations quickly and can fulfill a variety of roles as and when required. kieth is an efficient young men, who is capable of a high level of sustained physical effort and able to respond to a demanding work load. He is more than able to create that all important first impression with customers, and has a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service to her customers. He is looking for a suitable position with a busy restaurant which prides itself on its excellent but relaxed approach to client.
- Fun Attitude
- Quality consciousness
- Passionate about food
- Team player
- Smart & well Groomed
- Professional work ethic
- Multi tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sales and marketing skills
- Customer service skills
- Good leadership abilities
- IMPECCABLE RESTAURANT SERVICE:
- Passionate about servicing diners in a warm, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Possess a fantastic memory and excellent listening skills, resulting in highly accurate order placement.
- Known for exceeding customer expectations and maintaining poise and a sense of humor in stressful environments.
- Graceful, careful, clean, and safe when handling food.
- Maintaining clean dining areas while ensuring all standards are met.
- Food & Beverage Service
- Attending Functions
- Engaging with customers
- Cash Handling
- Washing Up Hygiene standards
- Beverage preparation
Work as “Customer Representative Officer”
- Responsible to take orders and assist the cook to prepare food as per order of customers
- Responsible in assisting the manager in preparing the menu card as well as price list
- Providing effective supervision of all food and beverage services
- Responsible to prepare recites and collect payments from the customers
- Implementing an online marketing plan to promote restaurant’s dishes to a wider range of people.
- Computer Electronics Technology of STI College, Ozamiz City, Philippines in 2013
- Associate Computer Science of WEMSU, Molave, Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines 2009
Age 24 years old
Date of Birth 00000
Place of Birth Philippines
Weight 140 lbs.
Languages known Tagalog (native language), English (read, write and speak),