The concept of Grammar School was proposed by the educational system of United Knigdom for a good while ago. Although it mainly originated specifically for Latin language but now a days Grammar Schools stand for unbiased, extremely focused and well-trained faculty educational institute. Many of the private organizations demands teacher for more than one duty and that’s where a Coordinator helps. A Coordinator keeps the check and balance to maintain healthy and flourishing school environment, resolves student-teacher and teacher-teacher issues. (Check out more Teacher Resume Sample) Following resume is a sample for Grammar School Coordinator Resume. Begin it with your initial information and education. followed by your experience and key skills, then mention any extra information related to your experience. In the end mention some references from your previous work experience.
Below you can download the Grammar School Coordinator Resume Sample!
Name: xyz Paste your pic here
Email ID: xxxx
KEY OF SUCCESS:
- Continuous Improvement
To find a challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and experience.
Birth Date: 000
Marital Status: Single
Joining Time: 1week
Grammar School Coordinator
- Manage enrollment and registration of new children to the school
- Induct new teachers into the school
To train new school staff in health and safety, child protection and school behavior policies. (Grammar School Coordinator).
- Ensuring policies are implemented by all staff.
- Reviewing and adapting course to ensure it keeps to schedule
- Identifying indicators to measure the impact of the course
- Design and/or adapt projects and small courses within the programs when appropriate
- Updating the school notice board
- Filing school paperwork such as registration forms, attendance sheets, incident reports and exam results and transferring to electronic databases.
- Sending letters to parents to inform of meetings, trips, workshops etc.
- Write the agenda for and co-lead parents meeting.
- Coordinate school staff to undertake cleaning and general maintenance
- Report damages to office staff and liaise with handyman to arrange repairs
- Coordinate the monthly student assembly
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact in the school for students, parents and the community
- Managing staff assessment of curriculum through teacher assessments, weekly meetings and curriculum reviews
- Assessing volunteer teacher performance through observing English classes once a month to give constructive feedback to the teachers
- Taking lectures English and Geography (24 periods a week)
- (Grammar School Coordinator).
.Operations and Coordination Officer:
Institute of Business Management
- working on committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups;
- assisting with recruitment, public or alumni relations
- marketing activities
- administering the ‘student lifecycle’ from registration or admission to graduation or leaving;
- providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers;
- drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- coordinating examination and assessment processes;
- maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures;
- using information systems and preparing reports and statistics for internal and external use;
- participating in the development of future information systems;
- contributing to policy and planning;
- managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed;
- purchasing goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices;
- supervising staff;
- liaising with other administrative staff, academic colleagues and students;
- liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students;
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities.
- (Grammar School Coordinator).
2012-2014 Masters in International Relations
Presentation Convent High School Peshawar
- English Advance
- International Relations
- English Conversation
- English Grammar
SCHOOL: PRESENTATION CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL
- Awarded for : Excellent in Services as Head Captain
- Awarded for : Regular Attendance
- Awarded for : Net Ball winner
COLLEGE: EDWARDS COLLEGE PESHAWAR
- Awarded for : Serving as College Proctor
INSTITUTE: FAMILY WELFARE SERVICE
- Awarded for : Helping women and children in Peshawar prison
- MS Word
- MS Excel
Provided on demand.