This resume is a sample for the post of Front Office Executive. A Front Office Executive plays a vital role for the progress of a company as all the clients or customers come in contact with the company through this. He/She has to confront people with a smiling face, helping and handling the flow of people coming for various purposes in the office or the organisation as well as introducing the company to them. Style and body language is another feature that can favor you in the job win. Your resume is your first meeting with the employer, pay considerable attention to it. Entail all the necessary information with your previous experiences. Highlight your communication skills. Below we have given you an example of such a resume that should help you to create an impressive resume. Finally adding (verified) references to your resume is definitely going to add to the worth of your resume.
Hor Al Anz, Dubai
C.P. No.: 0000000
PASSPORT NO: 00000
To be able to contribute in achieving institution’s goal through developing and integrating skills, professional judgments and good attitudes.
January 2, 2011 – DEC. 05, 2013 based on LABOR CARD
Kims Medical Centre
FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE CUM INSURANCE COORDINATOR
- Confirm and input insurance or non- insurance patient, demographic information and registration in the Hospital Information System.
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Greet patients and families in a professional manner.
- Triage patient telephone calls to clinical staff; obtain necessary information for the return call; initiate emergency procedure when necessary.
- Advocate for the patient/family by locating appropriate staff to address concerns.
- Exhibit maturity, reliability, composure and stability under pressure in order to handle on-the-job challenges.
- Communicates and enforces billing and payment policies of the clinic.
- Collect payments
- Coordinating, liaising and networking between insurance companies regarding eligibility, payments, approvals, reconciliation and other requirements
- Responsible for filing and tracking insurance claims and informing patients of their claims status
- Process insurance and disability claims in a timely manner
- Prepares insurance forms and associated correspondences
- Entertains patients’ queries regarding unpaid balances
- Liaise with patients regarding their eligibility and entitlements
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND SECRETARY
- Coordinate with the President/ Coordinator in terms of scheduling time and place and paraphernalia needed in the mission.
- Coordinate with the Optometrists for the patients data record.
- In charge with the proper distribution and educate the people with the use of eye glasses.
- Performed physical Examination for all the applicants and endorsed to Company Doctor.
- Educate the employees in line with the Medical Services Program.
- Performed first aid to all the employees or non employee, if it is in emergency cases immediately bring the patient to the hospital.
- Maintained daily treatment consultation and record.
STAFF NURSE VOLUNTEER
- Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
- Develop rapport with patients, family, staff and physicians.
- Interact with departments regarding patient care.
- Performed clinical tasks according to hospital policies.
Excellent and Strong communication skills are required
o Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds
o Knowledge of Computer Programs and applications
o Excellent Customer Service Skills
o High Degree of Motivation and Self-Discipline
o Able to maintain strong relations with Physicians, employees, patients and Insurance companies
o Multi taker
o Knowledge of medical terminology and insurance practices
NOV. 19-21, 2009 3-Day Basic IVT (Nursing Standards on Intravenous Practice)
Cong. Rogaciano M. Mercado Memorial Hospital
June 2007 – Febrauary 2008 Comprehensive Dermatology Center
Quezon City, Philippines
DERMA NURSE (MEDICAL ASSISTANT/SECRETAY)
- Assisted and/or observed dermatologists with patient care procedures that included fungal cultures, and treatment of acne and rashes.
- Efficiently managed the front desk in areas of utilizing the Medical Manager to handle scheduling, billing and collections, and medical records.
- Prepared patients/rooms; interviewed patients to obtain medical histories; explained treatment procedures; sterilize equipment and properly dispose of contaminated supplies.
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
- A full time teacher that taught students with Special Needs such as Autism, ADHD, and Learning Disability. An effective and patient teacher that has the capability and skills needed to work with individuals with special needs.
- Set short-term and year-long goals for curricular Individual Educational Plans based on sound principles and practices of learning.
- Assess students learning styles and academic functioning.
Birth Date : 0000000
Birth Place : Sta. Cruz, Manila
Sex : Female
Religion : Roman Catholic
Nationality : Filipino
Language/s Spoken : English and Tagalog
Civil Status : Single
Skills : Good Communication skills, computer literate,
Has passion with dealing people
Good interpersonal skills, adaptable and willing to learn/be train.
Elementary: Pinagbuhatan Elementary School
High School: Pasig Catholic College
College: De Ocampo Memorial College
Course: Bachelor of Science in Nursing