The series for “Entry Level Resume” has been started due to the higher number of requests from much respected viewers, the resumes included are exclusively for beginners who are young, fresh graduates, have no experience but enthusiasm and unbinding energy to prove themselves. The information listed is totally exemplary for guidance and ideas.
This resume is a sample for the post of Fresh Marketing Officer. This is a higher level post absolutely demanding higher capacities and zero risks. A Marketing Officer must have following qualities: good communication skills, active and brisk thinking and decision making, eloquence, welcoming and friendly nature and strong command on English language. Because English is an international language, the entire world communicates through this language for business or other purposes. The marketing is very important for the success and sales of any product or brand. How you build a good resume for this job? Below we have provided a resume sample as a guideline. It should help you to express your expertise in the correct manner. Also adding references and awards to your resume adds to the worth of your resume.
Name : XYZ
Contact No: 000
E-mail : xxx
OBJECTIVE: (Fresh Marketing Officer)
TO OBTAIN A POSITION IN THE INDUSTRY THAT UTILIZES A BLAND OF MY EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING AND QUALITY CONTROL AT IT’S FULLEST.
Ability/Responsibilities: (Fresh Marketing Officer)
- Correspond and answer queries of International clients effectively and independently.
- Correspondence with the Foreigners Buyers & Buying House.
- Make Proper Costing.
- Negotiate With Buyers Regarding Prices.
- Development of Fabrics, Samples and Accessories.
- Follow up with the Washing.
- Keeping All Samples and Accessories & Maintain Files.
- Co-ordinate & plan with fabrication, Procurement & Production Department.
- Follow up of Time & Action Plan.
- Maintain & update orders file & make sure to incorporate time-to-time changes asked by the Customers.
- Prepare contracts and getting the same validated and file.
- Coordinate and liaise with factory and buyers to ensure smooth cargo operations.
- Update information of customer orders.
- Making Shipment Records, Purchase Orders, Buyer Records.
- Thoroughly check the L/C opened by the buyer as per sales contract.
- Monitoring Logistics of Textiles ongoing shipments, pipeline information.
- Coordinate closely with the logistics dept. for scheduling and bookings shipments to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- Sending Packages to Buyers.
Personal Information: –
Father Name: – xxxx.
Date of Birth: – 0000
Marital Status: – Single
Religion: – Islam.
Nationality: – Pakistani
Academic Qualification: –
Master of Science (In Physics) From Karachi University, Pakistan
Bachelor of Science From Adamjee Science College Karachi, Pakistan
Intermediate with Science From Aisha Bawany Collage Karachi, Pakistan
Matriculation with Science From Govt Boys Secondary School, K-Area,
Korangi, Karachi, Pakistan
Computer Skill: –
- Knowledge of M.S Office.
- Inter net, Browsing, Outgoing Mail & Incoming Mail From outlook & Microsoft Outlook.
- Fully command on Office Automation (MS. Office).
- Outlook Express.
- Available upon request.