This resume is a sample (as the name states, of course) for fresh accountant who wants to enter the international market and prove himself. As a fresh employee you must be aware of the preference of an experienced employee in the international market upon you. The solution of this problem is easy, in your resume after enlisting your basic qualification and your internship, highlight that you are an updated person. Describe that you are aware of current market situation, the stocks, not alone the nature but the ups and downs of the employer’s company (discuss a few achievements of the subjected company briefly if possible) to show that you are an unexperienced person but not an unawared one. Attached a handsome cover letter. In the cover letter show all your bio data, qualification and core interest area. Frankly in the start of the job salary should not matter your resume should mostly be comprise of your potential and sprite of hard work.
Name : xyz
Place : Hor Al Anz , Dubai,U.A.E.
Mobile : 00971-0000000
Email : XXXXX0@gmail.com
Seeking assistance accountant assignments in finance with an organization of high repute. I do my work with full devotion and honesty. I am be good part of your team and have power to meet all challenges which come before me. My positive attitude is my power and my qualification.
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Commerce from University of Kerala.
- 9 Years of experience as Accountant
- Flexible, Strong Belief in ability to learn new skills and to adapt to new situation.
- Good Communication Skills, both Oral and Written.
- Well organized with planning skills and works well as a valued team member.
- Feb ’11 – Till Aug’ 14: Credence School Of Nursing as Accountant
- Nov ‘07 – Dec ‘10 Prince Tyre & Agencies as Accountant
- June ‘05 – June ‘07 Regent Constructions, as Accountant
- Maintain journals, petty cash & cash book
- Attending phone calls, Handle customer feedback and complaints
- Maintain incoming and dispatch registers and files
- Preparing cheque for signature and maintaining cheque register
- Prepare salary statements and expenditure statements book
- Preparing invoice, ESI and welfare
- Maintain coffee shop accounts & hostel accounts
- Maintain library & registers
- Maintain attendance register & Issue salary to employees
|B.COM||UNIVERSITY OF KERALA||2004-2006|
- Diploma in Computerized Financial Accounting (TALLY 7.2)
- Windows 98 & 2000, MS Office, MS Word, Internet & e-mail.
- Date of Birth : 22 June 1985
- Nationality : Indian
- Marital Status : Married
- Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Malayalam
- Visa Status : Visit Visa
- Visa expired : Dec 20
- Passport No : 0000000
- Date of issue : 01/12/2011
- Date of expiry : 30/11/2021
- Joining : Immediate
I hereby, confirm that the above information that has been provided to you by me is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I proof for your organization as fruitful asset and my performance should be excellent. So kindly give me a chance i wants to start my career international market. Thanks for your time and consideration.