This resume is a sample for the post of Flight Passenger Care Officer. It is a social job of its nature. For this job (Flight Passenger Care) the employer or the recruiter would want an applicant efficient in dealing with people and their psychology. He (Flight Passenger Care) makes sure of the maximum comfort and safety of the passengers during flights. The Flight Passenger Care resume is the most important step in getting a job. It acts like a first intro before the employer. Try to build it highlighting your skills and capabilities; stress over the qualification that is more suitable for the job. Elaborate your past experiences and your ability to convince and improvise. Finally adding references(verified) to your resume is going to increase its value.
Cell : 0000
I can utilize my talent of hard work, dedication and sound application knowledge in a highly charged and stimulating work environment. So far my motivation and dedication is concerned one can rest assure of it.(Flight Passenger Care).
- I have completed my post graduate diploma in Commerce & Economics.
- I have completed my Bachelors of Commerce (BCOM) from Degree College.
- Highest in Business Management Studies in the year 2008.
- Diploma of one year from Frankfinn Institute of Switzerland.
- BTECH Travel Management.
- Aviation Security and Training.
- Aviation Hospitality & Travel Management Level 5 EDEXCEL (UK)
- Galileo (CRS) Basic & Advance Course by Galileo TRAVELPORT
- Advance Airport Handling Training from Jet Airways 2014
- Dangerous Goods Training with CelebiNas
- Aviation Security and Training.
ABC Group LLC
Flight Passenger Care :
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and email.
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquirers.(Flight Passenger Care)
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
Ithad Airways at Mumbai International Airport
Flight Passenger Care Officer
- At the direction of CM, develop specific sales plan to target FIT and group leisure and labour movements to key destinations within the network. Ensure that sales calls are made to key decision makers and product design to increase market share.(Flight Passenger Care)
- KPI’s for passengers, yields, revenue, load factor by cabin, weekly and monthly sales targets by OD market, monthly sales and flown revenue targets.(Flight Passenger Care)
- Performing all duties associated with the pre-planning of flight such as seat editing/group check-in requirement and special handling request for VIP, CIP, UNM and INAD passenger.
- Assisting customers with travel documentation prior to check-in and ensuring baggage is accurately released to the aircraft.
- Attending to passengers with missing baggage and raising AHL`S/DPR Manual/System with appropriate documentation and tracing action.
- Using initiative to identify service opportunity and showing an adaptable attitude towards being available to work in all areas as required.
- Maintaining an accurate, complete and current knowledge of all operating system and process in order to deliver faultless information and efficient service, and minimizing the impact of problem on passengers.
- Presenting a positive and professional image of the organization at all times by maintaining high level of service delivery.(Flight Passenger Care)
Junior Flight Passenger Care Officer
- International Flight Reservation
- Creating International Flights and post flights
- International document check of passengers for all flights.
- Commenting & editing of cross passenger.
- Check-in all international flights and finalizing one hour prior departure.
- Doing arrival departure and boarding.
- Connecting transit passenger to right destination.
- Experience in handling D.N.B`s
Personal Skills/ Strengths
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
- Remarkable ability to work productively on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Profound ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong knowledge of principles and processes of giving top class customer service.
- An active team player with excellent communication.
- Punctual, co-operation, teamwork skills, enthusiasm, motivator and leadership skills.
- Exceptional knowledge and ability to deal with the people from various backgrounds.
- Excellent speaking voice, well-groomed and friendly appearance.
- Solid ability and willingness to act according to customer needs and requirements to advance a good relationship with customers.
- Market Research Information for ITES.
- Good communication.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion
- Date of Birth : 000
- Nationality : Indian
- Marital Status Married
- Languages : English, Basic Arabic, Hindi
- Visa status : Residence Visa
- Passport no : 0000