A Flight Attendant works with a team to ensure the safety and comfort of the passengers. He is the part and parcel of the cabin crew. Following resume is a sample for the post of Flight Attendant. The employer would definitely prefer an experienced and trained employee but there are numerous organization that train the newbies. The resume is defined as any piece of paper with brief information about your education, experience, expertise and skills. Always keep your resume updated. Below is given an effective sample of the resume, customize it with your particulars. Best of luck…!
Email Address: xxx
CAREER OBJECTIVES (Flight Attendant)
In pursuit of my instinct passion, expertise and experience in the diverse fields, I have always been statistically aiming to reach to the pinnacle of these realms. Desirous to excel, I am looking forward to a challenging and senior position in a reputable organization committed to impart excellence and utilize my skills to the maximum. I am looking forward for a challenging and rewarding role where I can apply my skills that I have acquired during my career.
EXPERIENCE (Flight Attendant)
Handling the following responsibilities:
- Attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight. Crew are also informed of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants on board;
- carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board;
- welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats;
- informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away;
- checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off;
- making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight;
- serving meals and refreshments to passengers;
- selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
- reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations;
- giving first aid to passengers where necessary;
- Ensuring passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers.
Handling the following responsibilities:
- Filling documents as per the requirement of the office managers or updating files and registers related to attendance and work of the staff.
- Data entry and loading other necessary information into the software programs.
- Making copies of the documents, as assigned by the office managers and also according to the needs of the office.
- Answering and receiving phone calls.
- Sending faxes in matters related to the office jobs and related works.
- Monitoring the order supplies related to the office.
- Distributing the incoming mails to the respective staff.
- Maintaining and organizing the paper and electronic documents. Storing them properly for future reference.
- Keeping the list of employee communication and contacts updated.
- Assisting the concerned authorities in matters related to preparation of annual reports, files, weekly reports and annual magazines.
- Making all reports daily, weekly and monthly. Maintaining all files.
- Maintaining the up-to-date list of press and contact lists.
- Highly motivated versatile professional with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal negotiation skills facilitate interaction with clients of
- Diverse cultures, professions & socio-economic levels.
- Quick learner, cooperative, coordinating attributes with pleasing personality.
- Excellent customer service skills handled elite clientele with great satisfaction
- Held in awe and received acclaim and appreciation throughout the career from management & clients. Liaise with all departments & levels of staff effectively.
- Master of Business Administration from Institute of Management Studies Lahore
TRAINING AND INTERNSHIP
- Three Months Internship Experience in PIA Pakistan International Airline.
- Three months Internship Experience in Coca-Cola Company Pvt Ltd (Pakistan)
- Extensive experience in the Hospitality industry has inculcated unique and sound customer service and hospitality ethics and skills
- Open eyes for customers need and problem solving skill
- Trained and rich practiced skills in a number of Hotel and tourism skills
SUBJECTS OF SPECIALTY
- Financial accounting
- Cost accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- International Marketing
- English (Proficient)
- Hindi (National)
- Urdu (National)
- Reading books
- Father’s Name xyz
- O.B 000
- Marital Status Married
- Religion Islam
- Nationality Pakistani
- Visa Status Residence Visa