This resume is a sample for the post of Financial Planing Officer. A Finance Planner is prime responsible for the growth and development of an organization. He performs following major responsibilities like Supervising Administrative and Finance areas including reporting to local management and to headquarters. management information system reports, Cash Flow management and arranging financing for customers. Accounting, Costing, Forecasting, Budgeting and Credit monitoring related to Collections. The resume is the base of you with which you are going to present yourself before the employer so be very deliberate while preparing it. It is definitely a little bit technical but we provide you an all-too-easy Financial Planning Officer resume sample which should help you in building a convincing resume.
Finance Officer Resume Sample
|To work in a reputed organization with professional working environment which utilizes my existing portfolio of skills at maximum potential and provides opportunities for expanding and refining them while executing critical services towards the prosperity and growth of organization.
|• Financial reporting onIFRS and US GAAP• Budget Preparation and control
• Multi-location reporting, consolidation and audit
• Report writing and presentation
• Complex Reporting Software (Hyperion / HFM)
• Internal and External Audits
• Planning and Forecasting (Commercial & Operational)
|October 2010 to Date
|SENIOR AUDIT ASSOCIATE:Audit of large, complex group structures involving multiple locations and consolidations at various levels;v Audit of IFRS Financial Statements including planning, execution, finalization of audits of various local and multinational organizations based on in depth knowledge of IFRS, ISAs, CAATs and PwC Audit Guide using My Client, AURA and Lotus notes;v Make recommendations for corrective actions of unsatisfactory conditions and assist with improvements in operations and reductions in costs, and review all applicable laws and regulations.
· MARS GCC[US Reporting] (Chocolates and confectionery manufacturer)
· Dubai World Group (Group ofworld’s leading companies including DP World and Istithmar World)
· Agthia Group PJSC (Region’s leading FMCG – The manufacturers of Alain Mineral Water, Juices etc.)
· The Royal Group of UAE (holds more than 60 companies in various industry sectors)
· United Motors & Heavy Equipment (The region’s leading manufacturers of buses & trucks)
· Topaz Energy and Marine (Region’s leading oilfield services company)
· Tourism Development and Investment company (Internal Audit Assignment)
|May 2009 to Sept 2010
|SENIOR AUDIT OFFICER :Hands on experience of group reporting submission into Hyperion / HFM;v Compilation of Monthly Business Review Report while liaison with finance Control team (Operations & Commercial) and other functions;v Managed the development of the MU’s capital and operating budgets and financial targets;
- Facilitated the development of an effective business strategy by coordination with various departments;
- Developing economics to understand core business performance (Brand/Package/Channel trends etc.);
- Leading the financial and operational assessment of strategic options;
- Coordinated local capital expenditure process (CAPEX) as well as tracking of actual Capital Expenditure against target;
- Provided analytically support and help in the diagnosis and solving key issues in meeting A.O.P & Strategic Plan;
- Provided an accurate evaluation and analysis of financials, opportunities and risks within the business, overall industry and general economic trends;
- Tracking of Manufacturing Overheads, General / Admin and Sales & Distribution costs.
|Dec 2005 to Mar 2009
|SENIOR AUDITOR:Audit of IFRS Financial Statements including planning, execution, and finalization of audits of various local and multinational organizations based on in depth knowledge of ISAs, IFRS, CAATs and EY audit approach using GAMx. Due diligence reviews and special assignments including performance of agreed upon procedures and preparing reports as per engagement requirements. Assurance counts, Reporting to Holding Co. and auditing forecast financial statements.v Review of accounting and internal control systems of the organizations and reporting for improving the system thereof.Preparation of system notes, carrying test of controls and substantive procedures.
Checking compliance with Company Law, Banking Law, Central Bank Regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Supervised up to 5 staff members,
Reported to: Finance Manager
· AMB AMRO Bank
· Bank of Punjab
· Total Parco Pakistan Limited
· Tetra pak Pakistan Limited
· Avari Hotels
|ASSOCIATE CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT (ACCA)UK (COMPLETED IN JUNE 2008)CERTIFIED INTERNAL AUDITOR INSTITUTE OF INTERNAL AUDITOR USA.Professional Development:
|Attended courses arranged byPWC, PepsiCo & EY regarding:- US GAAP/GAAS- Cash flow Management
-Internal Controls (COSO Framework)
– Hyperion Software
– Time & Stress Management
– Total System Economics (TSE)- My Client
– Planning & Risk Assessment
– SMART Objective setting / Career Development ladder
|§ Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Enterprise(Reporting Software)
§ ADICT (PepsiCo Financial tool)
§ GAMx (EY Auditing Tool – Effective Application)
§ MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Power Point
|References will be provided on request.