This resume is a sample for the post of Finance Manager. Finance Manager is considered to be the backbone of the organizations. He performs following major responsibilities like Supervising Administrative and Finance areas including reporting to local management and to headquarters. management information system reports, Cash Flow management and arranging financing for customers. Developing and implementing of Internal Control Systems for financial reporting purpose. Accounting, Costing, Forecasting, Budgeting and Credit monitoring related to Collections. The resume for the post Finance Manger is a little bit technical but we provide you an all-too-easy finance manager resume sample which help you build finance manager resume impressively.
Finance Manager Resume Sample
Name : xyz Paste Your Pic Here
Cell No : 000
E-mail ID : xxxx
I am looking for a position to lead and manage accounting and finance department. A role that is dynamic and has growth potential where my education, technical skills and experience will result in improving the company’s operating efficiency, lowering the company’s costs, optimizing the internal controls and improving the company’s bottom line.
- Certified Management Accountant (I.C.M.A. – Australia)
- MBA – Master of Business Administration – Finance from Mahatma Gandhi University-(India)
- Federal Taxation –(USA) Devry University
- Visual Basic programming 6.0-(U.A.E.)
- Bachelor of Commerce from University of Kerala – (India)
- SAP – FICO knowledge and financial reporting.
- ERP-Great Plains (Microsoft) Dynamics, Oracle E-business suite 11i &12
- Computerized accounting /ERP Software Tally, QuickBooks, Polaris, Peach Tree.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office
Summary of Skills:
Accounting software implementation and financial reporting, Well-versed in managing the Working capital management (with over 17 years UAE experience), Trade Credit facility, LC/Trust Receipt, LBD’s, Funded and Non Funded facility, Supplier credit / Buyers credit and Post Import / Export finance. Preparation and dissemination of financial reports for management and regulatory purposes on monthly & quarterly basis.
Professional Work Experience:
Imperial Business Co.
Sr. Finance Manager
Aug ‘11 – Till date
Financial analysis and reporting to the management ¨ Treasury – day-to-day cash management ¨ Payable coordination and management ¨ Monitoring disbursements / obligations ¨ Weekly cash generation / working capital tracking ¨ Work with division management and corporate management to understand trends and business drivers ¨ Participate in strategic planning ¨ Assist in preparing and monitoring the Cost budgets and Sales Target ¨ Financial consolidation and Monthly /Quarterly/Annual financial reporting and analysis ¨ Reporting performance KPIs ¨ Inventory Management ¨ Intercompany accounting ¨ Monthly division close process ¨ Intercompany charges and credits accounting process ¨ Bank account analysis and oversee reconciliation ¨ Accrual and other accounting routines ¨ Project based – Planning – analyze and consolidate annual plans ¨ Liaising with banks for L/C, T/R and additional facility arrangement ¨ Evaluating internal control process for improvement and coordination with group entities for other projects decided by the management¨ Budgeting and preparation of project reports.
Emirates Lube Oil Co. Ltd (ELCO) Subsidiary of GGICO (P.S.C.)
Sharjah – U.A.E.
June ‘09 – June ‘11
Leading Manufacturer of lubricants/Engine Oils, Base Oil Trading & toll blender for MNC’s (Chevron/Caltex)
(Brands: National lube, Crown & Challenger – turnover AED 800 Mn)
- Monitoring Cash-flows, operating fund assistance/support to Projects in managing their financial needs
- Credit facility management and liaison with banks – HSBC, SCB, Emirates NBD, BNP Paribas, Mashreq bank, CBD, UNB, CBI, UAB etc., (managed bank facility in excess of AED 550 Mn).
- Minimized the rate of interest on the credit facilities at EIBOR rate & effectively reduced the cost of borrowings.
- Responsible for overseeing arrangements of LC/LG, LBDs and LCs discounting, supplier / buyer credit etc.
- Monitoring Cash-flows, operating fund assistance/support to Projects in managing their financial needs.
- Reporting to Board and executives for all financial reports of JVs and group companies.
- Support Business Unit heads in budgeting, projections, forecasting and business plans & liquidity reports.
- Debt-restructure and finance arrangements, risk management, internal control, policies & procedures.
- Proactive and direct intervention with corporate towards BU’s financial needs.
- ERP system enhancements, weekly activity reports, payroll, budgeting, projections.
- Managed all group accounts across multiple countries, liaison with Auditors, finalization as per IFRS.
- Increasing cash flow by consolidating credit analysis function, reduced receivables outstanding days, and minimizing risk from marginal customers.
Landmark Retail Group
Dubai (Jebel Ali Ind) – U.A.E.
Group Finance Analyst (Chairman’s office)
Oct 07 – Feb 09
Leading Retailer with business interests in hospitality & entertainment sector (turnover USD 2.5 bn)
Concepts: Baby shop, Shoe mart, Splash, Home centre, Max, E-Max, Lifestyle, City max.
- Monthly financial statements, region/location wise.
- Overseeing the reconciliation of accounts. Conduct in-depth financial analyses.
- Ensured the integrity of financial data. Assist with quarterly and annual regulatory and third party financial reporting requirements including external auditing.
- Preparation of financial information – Sales and Income Statements to communicate to the Business Unit Managers, the results versus plan. Account Analysis and Reconciliations.
- Analysis of monthly A&P and G&A expense reports vs budget to control expenditure and to make timely decisions for corrective measures.
- Cash flow Statement, DSO, Daily Financial Report and monthly financial statements. Periodical Inventory Valuation and Inventory turnover.
- Monitor and control receivables from regions & preparation of performance reports.
- Product pricing and gross profitability analysis
- Internal Audit function & Analytical procedures.
Appella Int. S.A
(subsidiary of Montres Appella Sarl S.A.)
Dubai (Jebel Ali) –U.A.E.
Manager Accounts – U.A.E.
Apr ’00 -Sep 07
Brand Portfolio: Appella watches, Classic, Gold, Diamond Collection & Swiss kier.
- Daily Financial Report, Monthly reports, Forecasting & budgeting
- Preparing full reports to local management.
- Area reorganization. Implementation of new application software, increasing information quality and accomplishing with all deadlines.
- Monitoring day to day maintaining of Books of Accounts, Handling AR and AP, Journal Vouchers, Sales Report, Margin Reports, Bank Reconciliation, Handling enquiries, Preparing Quotation, Invoice & Credit Note, Cash flow statement, Finalization of Accounts.
- Accountable for the development and management of Company’s annual estimates and budget including variance analysis, co-ordination with external auditors.
- Oversee trade receivables/payables prepare credit limits and monitor over limits, Consigned goods.
- Bad debts control procedures, Internal control, credit management, Consigned inventory management
G. Trading Est. (FMCG – distribution)
Chief Accountant – U.A.E.
Jan 97 –Mar 00
Responsibilities: Accounting (Finance & Control, Costs), Preparation of all financial reports for management information & review. Implementing new Software, increasing information quality and accomplishing with all deadlines. Monitoring day to day maintaining of Books of Accounts, Handling AR and AP, Journal Vouchers, Sales Report, Margin Reports, Bank Reconciliation, Handling enquiries, Preparing Quotation, Invoice & Credit Note,
Cash flow statement, Finalization of Accounts.
Ashar Motors Pvt Ltd
Accounts Officer -Mumbai
Dec ’92-Dec 96
Responsibilities: Supervising Administrative and Finance areas including reporting to local management and to headquarters. MIS reports, Cash Flow management and arranging financing for customers.
Date of Birth: 03rd March, 1971
Marital Status: Married
Interests: Jogging & Sports
Personal Attributes: Ambitious, Keen Learner, Decisive and Sincere
Languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati (Not Fluent), Malayalam
Visa Status: Transferable (can join immediately)