Examination Coordinator category falls under wider educational category of management. An Examination Coordinator Resume manages, controls and handles all the exam requisites. It is his responsibility from seating arrangements to answering sheets arrangements, he covers all the areas. This resume is a sample for this post. You are going to introduce yourself to the employer through this piece of paper. You are going to be as reckless as your resume is and you are going to be as professional as your resume tells about you. Below we have given a sample of resume for you. It should help in creating a fine resume. It indistinctively shows where you are suppose to put what information and where you are suppose to put your qualification.
Mobile: 000 Paste your pic here
Visa Status: Residence Visa
|OBJECTIVE (Examination Coordinator)|
Aspiring to become a teacher and mould the lives of the next generation of leaders. I have a strong interest in being involved in, and promoting, inclusive education, multicultural recognition, environmental conservation and performance arts.
- Ed. from Bharathidasan University in 2009
- SC Chemistry from Bharathidasan University in 2008
- SC Chemistry from Bharathidasan University in 2005
- Completed certification course in PGDCA
|work experience (Examination Coordinator)|
ABC Academy Hr. Sec School
PG Assistant (Grade – 10 and 12)
- Daily classroom management, monitoring student behavior and individual student progress.
- Student Dairy checkup.
- Preparing Power Point Presentation and Flow Chart.
- Handling and maintaining Chemistry Lab Properties and practical class.
- Taking Class and Batch attendances.
- Parent Teachers Meeting – Monthly once.
- Planning Education trip.
- Checking seating arrangements in Examination Hall
- Checking Question paper and answer key.
Have excellent communication skill to deliver and present learning effectively
Can create an enthusiastic environment and make learning a happy journey among children
Have creative and imaginative blend which helps in delivering lessons in a practical and interesting manner among children
Have a caring attitude to attend to children’s needs and concerns in time.
Have a strong desire to work with children
- Awarded Silver Bowl for the continuously top result in Grade 10 and 12
- Distinction Holder in B.sc., M.sc., and B.ed.
Date of Birth : 00000
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : 00000
Place of Issue : xxxx
Date of Issue : 0000
Date of Expiry : 0000