The most difficult task for a graduate to get a job is to impress the employer of his talent and capabilities without any previous experience. This resume is a sample for the post of an Entry Level Purchase Officer. Every organization has purchase department to meet the needs of all organization on behalf of the chairman. In this post we’ll recommend you to draw a resume with your skills along with your character code: your honesty, your adept nature of commitment and punctuality . The character may not be so important point in the employer’s point of view but in case of purchase it’s necessary you should show your clean character. As it is your first job or you might have 2 or 3 year experience your resume must have the following entails.
You can lot of immediate pressure of the employer.
Try to compromise over your aptitude keeping your employer’s competence in mind as overpowering his efficiency would not bring about the results in your favor. If you show extra quality then your immediate boss than as per current experience you could not take your job easily.
Show that as you are fresh, you are strong, dynamic, flexible and alert employee.
Here is the sample resume for a Fresh or Entry Level Purchase/Assistant Purchase Officer.
Name : XYZ
Address : Al Rigga Plaza G, Flat 721, Deira, Dubai, UAE
Phone : XXXXXXXX
Aspiring to be and Ambitious business professional dedicated towards managing overall purchasing operations, including stock level management and maintenance. Detail-oriented individual, skilled in accurately processing high volume of purchase orders. A Competent team player with ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with various stakeholders. Creative thinker, constantly focusing on bottom-line results while contributing enthusiastically to procurement cost-reduction initiatives. Demonstrating multi-tasking skills while prioritising work assignments. Seeking opportunity to achieve mutual growth and manage varied and challenging assignments in competitive and dynamic work environments.
CORE COMPETENCIES(Purchase Assistant Officer Resume)
▪ Suppliers’ Relationships/Partnerships ▪ Guaranteeing Optimal Relation between Quality and Price ▪ Processing and Documenting Suppliers’ Requisitions ▪ Coordinating with Cash Office and Finance ▪ Invoicing Payments and Follow-Up ▪
- Knowledge of purchasing process as well as general knowledge of budgeting and cost-management.
- Possessing effective negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English and Tagalog.
- Ability to work both independently and within collaborative environments.
- Exhibiting attention to detail.
- Administration and Management – Utilising strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques and production methods skills and demonstrating knowledge of business and management principles while coordinating people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service – Using knowledge of principles and processes to provide customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Received a significant student award for demonstrating hard work and dedication while completing assigned tasks.
|Purchase Assistant, Aikah Establishment for General Trading (ISO Certified), Dubai, UAE||Sept 2013 – Jan 14|
- Received Local Purchase Material Request (LPMR) from requestors as per specifications.
- Sourced, selected and negotiated for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with the supplier.
- Devised quotations, sent inquiry, received incoming and outgoing calls as well as fax and emails from the suppliers.
- Prepared purchase requisition and local purchase order for all departments and branches.
- Encoded local purchase order number and purchase requisition with vendors.
- Applied reference in LPMR and attached it with quotations.
- Dispatched/received all local purchase order to/from concerned authority.
- Prepared copies and faxed all local purchase orders to suppliers, stores, workshops and branches.
- Encoded all reference of purchase requisition and local purchase order number, requisition number, vendors’ names and date and accordingly forwarded necessary documents to accounts department for payment processing.
- Coordinated with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery and receipt of invoices and delivery notes from them.
- Attached invoices and delivery notes to local purchase ordered as well as checked the details of materials delivered.
- Encoded invoices and delivery note numbers, dates and total value of invoices for Material Received Reports (MRR).
- Received MRR documents, verified numbers/dates and prepared list of documents to be sent to the accounting department.
- Executed and monitored all regular purchasing duties, including verifying petty cash fund and filing as well as securing confidential files of the company.
|B.Sc in Secondary Education (General Science), Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Philippines||Jun 95 – Apr 99|
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet applications.
- Sufficient type-writing speed.
- Basic level of education in Operating System and Database
|Date of Birth: 5th Oct, 1989||Marital Status: Single||Nationality: Filipino|
References available upon request