The series for “Entry Level Resume” has been started due to the higher number of requests from much respected viewers, the resumes included are exclusively for beginners who are young, fresh graduates, have no experience but enthusiasm and unbinding energy to prove themselves. The information listed is totally exemplary for guidance and ideas.
This resume sample is for the post of an Entry Level Electrical Engineer. For the challenging career of engineering you are required with potential technical knowledge and technical skills. An Electric Engineer precisely deals with the work and functioning of electricity, electronic equipment and electromagnetism. A good Entry Level Electrical Engineer resume should be presenting you in a fine manner in all the prime requisites of the employer. Below we have given an example of such an engineer resume to help you better explain yourself and present with what you are required i.e. your abilities, capabilities to handle all tedious tasks.
Name : XYZ
Contact No : 0000000
E-mail ID : xxxxx
Gender : male
Professional Objective: (Entry Level Electrical Engineer)
A strategic and challenging career opportunity in the Engineering sector utilizing my technical knowledge and provide an innovative platform for professional and personal growth.
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Sri Subramanya College of Engg. and Technology, India.||Anna University Chennai
|Higher Secondary||Co operative college|| State Board Kerala
|High School||P.T.M Higher Secondary School|| State Board Kerala
- Supervision of Electrical selection.
- Inspection and checking of the panels as per the specifications.
- Clearance between the components and bus bars.
- Powder coating.
- Submitting completion report and test report to client along with the invoice.
- CNC Turret punch operation. (Turret Punch ET300)
- CNC shearing operation.
- CNC bending operation.
- Industrial Training at TELK (Transformers & Electrical Kerala Limited) to gain knowledge about Extra High Voltage Power Transformers (up to 315MVA, 420kV) and other equipment’s CT, PT, SF6 Circuit Breakers, Bushings, Core sections, Process likes Slitting, Metering, Notching, Soerting, Core Winding and Insulation, Insulating materials and Testing methods. This helped to understand how an Industry functions and works effectively.
- HSE training in BPCL (Bharath Petroleum Corporation Ltd.) Kochi Refinery.
|Software skills||AutoCAD, Electrical CAD, CNC CAD, MS Office and CorelDraw|
|Operating System||Windows 98, 2000, XP ,vista, 7, Win 8.1|
|Linguistic Proficiency||English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi|
|Date of issue||DD-MM-YYYY|
|Date of expiry||DD-MM-YYYY|
|Place of issue||Malappuram|
|Date of Birth||0000|
|Visa Status||Visit visa|
|Alternative Contact No||00000|
|Permanent Address||22-55B, ABC road, Main city hall, India|
|References||Available on request.|
Given a chance, I assure you of my best services to your organization, and to the satisfaction of all concerned. I hereby declare that the above information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.