This resume is a sample for the post of Designer Engineer. An Engineer builds while a Designer Engineer creates and plans. This job is a tough one. Because it not only requires technical knowledge and experience but also Engineer’s aesthetic sense, his sense of creation and imagination. An Engineer Designer faces more challenges than other Engineer fields. The resume for this field needs to be precise and descriptive. The resume is going to be your first introduction to the employer. It must manifest that you are a hard working, consistent and trustworthy person who has potential to do a lot. Make sure to enter you previous experiences and credits. Adding verified references will certainly give good impression to your resume.
Name : XYZ
Address : abc
Contact No : 000
E-mail ID : xxxx
Gender : male
Career Objective: (Designer Engineer)
Willing to be in any stimulating work environment to further enhance and develop my other skills and to be able to share my knowledge and expertise in dealing with people in the industry with the embodiment of service and professionalism.
Work Experience: (ENGINEER DESIGNER)
Company : xyz
Location : Dubai, UAE
Nature of Business : Manufacturing
Inclusive Date : November 2014 – Present
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure of project.
- Assist production operators for the completion and quality of the whole project.
- Makes 2D and 3D model of a project for the required specification of the customer.
- Preparing Laser Drawing, PDF, and DXF of the Materials to be used for cutting procedure of the metal sheet supplier.
- Ensure that all products are designed in accordance with customer requirements, company practice and recognized engineering standards.
- Providing technical support for products associated with all Customer Group activities and production plant and equipment if required.
- Develop and recommend changes if any for manufacturing processes
- Provide technical guidance to management if required.
- Record production details of small and large projects.
- Resolve problems and improve manufacture ability and serviceability of products working with manufacturing and service personnel.
PRODUCTION ENGINEER (Assembly Section)
Company : Manufacturing Industries Lt.
Location : (Philippines)
Nature of Business : Manufacturer.
Inclusive Date : 2011 – 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improved existing operations, incorporating new methods and processes such as time and motion study, job load balancing and operation sequence.
- Planned the use of resources and scheduling activities in order to meet an objective.
- Investigated operational problems affecting production and dealt with them in a systematic, methodical manner.
- Perform line patrol to confirm the line operators use their safety apparels before to start the operations.
- Conducts work observation for the standard operation of every operator using standard operation manual to ensure conformity of standard specification.
- Lay out design of Parts and Jigs location (Assembly Line).
- Modification and improvement of Parts setting Jigs if necessary.
- Assure Smooth Operation of the production line.
- Make a request of additional tools for the improvement of line assembly
- Perform yearly Internal Quality Audit on other departments if the company comply to ISO 9001 – 2000 Standards Requirement and have preparation for External Quality Audit
- Reviewing of standard operation’s manual of line assembly.
- Monthly Steering reports to Production Manager of Quality records, Production Line reports, Cost Control records, Customer Complaint reports, Secondary Damage record.
- Coordinate and support product testing during pre-production and factory introduction builds of new products.
- Other responsibilities included: Running meetings with other team members, identifying ways to reduce production costs, managing budgets, working with engineering and other departments to produce cost estimates for new designs, liaising with research and development departments, and analyzing graphs and statistics
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructor of technical Motor Mechanics
- Instructor of Metal Finishing/Bumping (Theory)
- Assists suppliers for their sample product (Nippon Paint, Du Pont, BASF, Custom Classics (Cladding), Clarion, and 3M).
Seminars / Workshops:
- AutoCAD Training
- Nissan Production Way Training
- Making Of Standard Operation Sequence
- Production Planning & Control
- Industrial Engineering Tools
- Vehicle Appreciation (VES)
- ISO 9001-2000 Training
- Danger Prediction Training
- Total Preventive Maintenance
.MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
AutoCAD 2D/3D Modeling, Co Create 3D Modeling(Pro-E)
Basic Adobe Photoshop.
Lathe, Shaper, Milling
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Laguna State Polytechnic College
Sta. Cruz Laguna (Philippines)
June 2007 to April 2011
Nationality : Filipino
Birth date : DD/MM/YYYY
Birthplace : Philippines
Civil Status : Single
Visa Status : Employment Visa (Transferable)