This resume sample is for the post of an Electrical Engineer. For the challenging career of engineering you are required with potential technical knowledge and technical skills. An Electric Engineer precisely deals with the work and functioning of electricity, electronic equipment and electromagnetism. A good resume should be presenting you in a fine manner in all the prime requisites of the employer. Below we have given an example of such a resume to help you better explain yourself and present you with what you are required i.e. your abilities, capabilities to do his work.Your resume must be impressive and attractive, and adding references of some previous experiences will add to the quality of your engineer resume.
Name : XYZ
Contact No : 000
E-mail ID : xxxx
A strategic and challenging career opportunity in the Engineering sector utilizing my technical knowledge and provide an innovative platform for professional and personal growth.
|DEGREE/EXAMINATION||COLLEGE /SCHOOL||UNIVERSITY/BOARD||COURSE COMPLETED|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Sri Subramanya College of Engg. and Technology, India.|| Anna University Chennai
|Higher Secondary||Co operative college|| State Board Kerala
|High School||P.T.M Higher Secondary School||State Board Kerala India.||2004|
Total Experience: (Electrical Engineer)
A result oriented professional with over 3 years and 4 months of experience which include 28 months of experience as MEP Engineer in Minar Electro Mechanical Contracting. and 12 months of experience as Design engineer in Hydenso Steels and Engineering.
- Designation : Electrical Engineer.
Company : Miner Elector Mechanical Contracting, Pvt. Ltd, Tripunithura, Kochi, Kerala,India.
Duration : From Jun 2012 to September 2014.
- Site Survey as per the scope given by the client.
- Project Execution after the approval of quotation and confirmation.
- Review drawings submitted by main contractor & verify bill of quantities.
- Plan & arrange materials, tools and manpower for the day to day activities.
- Review installation of MEP, HVAC, Fire Alarm /Fighting, Plumbing works.
- Provide technical support on issues related to MEP building operations to the supervisors.
- Monitor & report MEP work progress.
- Coordinate & manage MEP related materials.
- Review & submit weekly progress valuation of MEP work, Daily work report.
- Submitting completion report to client along with the invoice.
- Inspection and Maintenance of AHU and FCU.
- Carry out and ensure planned preventative maintenance (PPM) is completed on all relevant equipment daily, weekly, monthly and as planned.
- Supervision of workers, to give directions to execute maintenance jobs.
Have knowledge about HVAC System, Fire Alarm System and BMS system.
- Designation : Design Engineer.
Company : Hydenso Steels and Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Kanjikkode, Kerala, India.
Duration : May 2011 to May 2012
- Preparation of GA Drawing.
- Interacting with the clients.
- Project execution after the approval of quotation and confirmation.
- Preparation of sheet metal drawing.
- Supervision of fabrication section.
- Preparation of CNC programming.
- Periodic inspection of the panels during the fabrication process, using the specification.
- Supervision of Electrical selection.
- Inspection and checking of the panels as per the specifications.
- Clearance between the components and bus bars.
- Powder coating.
- Submitting completion report and test report to client along with the invoice.
- Fabrication and assembling of 32000A Main Panel for Cochin
- ACB Panel for Kerala State Electricity Board.
- Metering panel for Lulu Airport Hotel.
- Metering panel for Confident Group of companies.
- Main Panel and Metering panels for
- CNC Turret punch operation. (Turret Punch ET300)
- CNC shearing operation.
- CNC bending operation.
- Industrial Training at TELK (Transformers & Electrical Kerala Limited) to gain knowledge about Extra High Voltage Power Transformers (up to 315MVA, 420kV) and other equipment’s CT, PT, SF6 Circuit Breakers, Bushings, Core sections, Process likes Slitting, Metering, Notching, Sorting, Core Winding and Insulation, Insulating materials and Testing methods. This helped to understand how an Industry functions and works effectively.
- HSE training in BPCL (Bharath Petroleum Corporation Ltd.) Kochi Refinery.
|Software skills||AutoCAD, Electrical CAD, CNC CAD, MS Office and CorelDraw|
|Operating System||Windows 98, 2000, XP ,vista, 7, Win 8.1|
|Linguistic Proficiency||English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi|
|Date of issue||DD-MM-YYYY|
|Date of expiry||DD-MM-YYYY|
|Place of issue||Malappuram|
|Date of Birth||0000|
|Visa Status||Visit visa|
|Alternative Contact No||00000|
|Permanent Address||Palakkad, Kerala, India- 678004|
|Present Address||Baniyas Square,Deira,Dubai,UAE|
|References||Available on request.|
Given a chance, I assure you of my best services to your organization, and to the satisfaction of all concerned. I hereby declare that the above information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.