This resume is a sample for the post of Customer Service Officer. A company interacts, introduces and and communicates through his Customer Relation Specialist. It is a social job of its nature. For this job the employer or the recruiter would want an applicant efficient in dealing with people and their psychology. A Customer Service Officer manages customers and makes sure that all the tasks are carried out smoothly. The resume is the most important step in getting a job. Try to build it highlighting your skills and capabilities; stress over the qualification that is more suitable for the job. Elaborate your past experiences and your ability to convince and improvise. Start with your basic information and education, elaborate your expertise and then in the end briefly explain your experiences and skills. Finally adding references(verified) to your resume is going to increase its value.
- A career in any field where knowledge and personal skills can be utilized
And shared and can contribute to the development of the company I will
Be employed in.
- Leslie’s Restaurant
Customer Service Officer
Jan.00 to Dec.00
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware. Escort customers to their tables.
- Bench Apparel
Customer Service Assistant
November 2013 – May 2014
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain customer needs and desires.
Pavilion Mall Binan, Laguna Philippines
Customer Service Attendant April 2013 – October 2013
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, and arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.Clean sporting equipment, vehicles, rides, booths, facilities, and grounds.
Age : 26 years old
Birth Date : 0000
Civil Status : Single
Gender : Male
Nationality : indian
Religion : Catholic
Height : 5’11 ft.
Weight : 160 lbs
- University Of Perpetual Help System, Jonelta
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management 2008 – 2012
- Saint Michael’s College of Laguna 2004 – 2008
- Saint Michael’s College of Laguna 1998 – 2004
- Career Opportunities in the Tourism Industry
Pat Perpetual Binan, Philippines
- Student Organization’s Financial Accountability Seminar
- Am I Right About My Rights Seminar
- Hotel Familiarization
Bay View Hotel Manila
- Clicks “Executive Chef Boy Logro’s Company” Seminar/Training
On the Job Training:
- Front Office Staff
Super Ferry Apprenticeship by Experience Program (APEX)
Welcoming the arriving guests and providing information service.