A company interacts, introduces itself and communicates through his Customer Relation Specialist. This resume is a sample for the post of Customer Care Representative Officer. It is a social job of its nature. For this job the employer or the recruiter would want an applicant efficient in dealing with people and their psychology. The resume is the most important step in getting a job. It acts like a first intro before the employer. Try to build it highlighting your skills and capabilities; stress over the qualification that is more suitable for the job. Elaborate your past experiences and your ability to convince and improvise. Finally adding references(verified) to your resume is going to increase its value.
Cell No. 000
Sharjah ■ United Arab Emirates
Objective: (Customer Care Representative Officer)
A qualified individual with demonstrated success in delivering excellent customer service that benefited from initiative, organizational skills, hard work ethics, and multi-tasking ability.
Expertise: (Customer Care Representative Officer)
Detail – oriented, efficient, organized and professional Possess strong analytically problem solving good inter-personal communication skills Trustworthy, discreet & ethical, Work independently result – oriented
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Customer Care Representative Officer
- Assist passengers while passing the police screening area.
- Give ques in all passengers’ line.
- Ensure all relevant information available and remain abreast of all changes within DA that may affect quality service.
- To attend, manned, guide, support and facilitate passengers at security machines.
- Coordinate with duty officer inline to maintain log register.
- Explain to the passengers the LAG’s aviation safety and security rules and regulations and confiscated prohibited items.
- Handover procedures in line with agreed standards of performance
- Coordinates with hotels representatives in terms to provide assistance.
- Coordinates with airline, DNATA and other concerns in connection to extend assistance to obtain transit visa or to solve costumer’s problem if any.
- Provide flight information to passengers.
- Provide information relating to the services available in the airport. Ex. Lounges, gates, banks, office, restaurants, ATM machines, etc.
- Provide information about airport facilities (Toilets, information counters, airline offices, etc.)
- Assist, guide and facilitate passengers when necessary especially, (elderly, pregnant, handicapped, children, etc.)
- Response to passengers needs when emergency case arises.
- Evaluate & processed all claims coming from all affiliated hospitals.
- Processed all reimbursement claims.
- Processed all doctors’ fees.
- Giving approvals.
- Issued LOA.
- Answer all inquiries from hospitals & companies.
- Coordination with different hospitals & companies.
- Hospital accreditation and re-accreditation process.
- Coordination with doctors
ADDITIONAL JOBS: (FINANCE)
- Preparation of accounts playable – ensure that all payable for the month are prepared, properly checked, reviewed and singed by corresponding signatories.
- Preparation of cheque Vouchers – Ensure that all prepared playable has a prepared cheque vouchers needed for finance department prior the preparation of cheque
- Preparation of all cheques of all playable for the month – ensure that all cheque for all playable are prepared before due date.
HEALTHCARE & DEVELOPMENT CORP.
OFFICE BENEFIT COORDINATOR
- Answering calls coming from different affiliated hospitals and companies.
- Issued LOA for admitted patients.
- Issued LOA for outpatient availments.
- Assist patients.
- Compute patient’s bill prior to be discharge from the hospital.
- Assist other office personnel for other office works.
- Giving approval for patients/members laboratory and other diagnostic procedures.
- Encoding all the availments.
- Answer all incoming calls coming from all affiliated hospitals and companies.
- Compute of patients’ coverage before discharge from the hospital.
- Issued LOA for admitted and OUT-patients.
- Coordinate with our liaison officer assigned in different hospitals.
- Record all calls, inquiries and other transactions with different hospitals and companies for the whole 8 hour shift.
Medical Center Imus
- Coordinate with different HMO.
- Issuance of LOA for OUT-Patient consultations, laboratory & other diagnostic procedures.
- Secure LOA for admitted patients.
- Secure approval from different HMO for any special procedures to be done to the patients.
- Bill & transmit all statement of accounts to different HMO.
- Follow up of payments from different HMO for the av-ailments of their members.
- Processed accreditation & re-accreditation of different HMO and companies.
EMERGENCY ROOM ACCOUNTING CLERK
- Issuance of official receipts for ER patients, IN PATIENTS and OUT PATIENTS
- Secure Letter of Authorization (LOA) for admitted patients from different HMO.
- Prepared temporary and final billing statement for IN & OUT PATIENTS.
- Secure approval from different HMO for any procedures to be done to the patients.
- Responsible for all payment transaction at the ER.
- Encoding ER av-ailments and supplies used in the ER.
- Coordinate with different HMO for any admission of their members
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING
OUR LADY OF FATIMA
Emergency Res-ponders Training Course
Military Orientation Training
Emergency Medical Technician Training Course
- Basic life support.
- Basic Foreman ship & Rappelling.
- Water Survival & Rescue Training.
- Wilderness search & Rescue.
- Emergency Medical Tactical Response Course.