This resume is an example for the post of Consultant Diabetologist Doctor. A Consultant Diabetologist Doctor is specialized in taking care and providing all the necessary facilities to the patient and the staff. A consultant works side by side with the doctor, works under his supervision and monitors the patients and various procedures in his absence. This post has a wider scope for the fresh graduates as they are suppose to be train. How a resume should be build for this post? Your resume is your first encounter with the recruiter. Recognized Doctors and Practitionist usually are not much in demand of resume, they are hired mostly on a call. But for the new Doctors and graduates it is necessary to impress the level of knowledge and information over the employer. Below we have given a detailed sample of such resume. Customize it and best of luck!
NAME: Dr. XYZ
JOINT SECRETORY ALL PAKISTAN DIABETIC AND ENDOCRINE SOCIETY
Father’s Name: XYZ
Date of Birth: 000
Marital Status: Married
P.M.D.C Reg. No: 0000
Fellow Ship No: – 0000
Present Address: As above.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Consultant Diabetologist Doctor)
|QUALIFICATION||YEAR OF PASSING||INSTITUTION||BOARD/ UNIVERSITY||REMARKS|
|MATRICULATION||1993||Govt. Model High School No 2 Sargodha||Sargodha board||First division.|
|FSC||1995||Govt. Collage Faisalabad||Faisalabad Board||High First Division|
|MBBS||2000-2001||Punjab Medical Collage Faisalabad||University of The Punjab Lahore||1st in Punjab Medical Collage|
|MCPS (Member College of Physician and Surgeons Pakistan)||2005 March||CPSP||Collage Of Physician & Surgeon Pakistan||1st Attempt|
|FCPS-1||2002 November||CPSP||Collage Of Physician & Surgeon Pakistan||1st Attempt|
|FCPS (Fellow College of Physician and Surgeons of Pakistan)||2007 October||CPSP||Collage Of Physician & Surgeon Pakistan||1st Attempt|
|MRCP (UK)partIIExamination.||2009||RCP||Royal College Of Physicians London.||1st Attempt|
PUNJAB MEDICAL COLLAGE:
- INCLUDED IN TOP TEN TO PARTICIPATE IN PATHOLOGY CHALLENGE TROPHY.
- FIRST POSITION (GOLD MEDAL) IN FINAL PROF MBBS.
- FIRST POSITION (GOLD MEDAL) IN SUBJECT OF MEDICINE IN FINAL PROF MBBS.
POST M.B.B.S. EXPERIENCE
|Title Of Post||Specialty||Duration||Hospital|
|House physician||Pediatrics Medicine||01/05/2001||30/06/01||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|House Physician||General Medicine||01/07/01||31/12/01||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|House Surgeon||General surgery||01/01/02||30/06/02||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|House Physician||Pathology Department||01/07/02||31/12/02||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer||General Medicine||01/12/02||15/09/04||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer||Nephrology Unit||16/09/04||16/12/04||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer||General Medicine||16/12/04||30/03/05||Allied Hospital Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
POST M.C.P.S EXPERIENCE
|Title Of Post||Specialty||Duration|
|Resident Medical Officer/Registrar||General Medicine||01/04/05||28/02/06||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer/Registrar||Psychiatry||01/03/06||01-04-06||DHQ Hospital, Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan|
|Resident Medical Officer/Registrar||Cardiology||28-04-06||28-07-06||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer/Registrar||Radiology||01-08-06||31-08-06||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Resident Medical Officer/Registrar||Anesthesia & ICU||01-09-06||30-09-06||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan|
|Resident Medical Officer/Registrar||Dermatology||01-10-06||31-10-06||DHQ Hospital, Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan|
|Resident Medical Officer/Registrar||Pathology||01-11-06||30-11-06||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Additional Medical Officer/Registrar||General Medicine||01-12-06||25-04-07||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan.|
|Medical Officer/Registrar(contract base)||General Medicine||25-04-07||OCTOBER 2008||Allied Hospital, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad, Pakistan|
POST F.C.P.S EXPERIENCE:
- SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER IN MEDICINE SINCE March 2007 to 29 October 2008.
- 2.senior registrar medicine since 30th October 2008 to 4th august 2009.
- senior registrar medicine on regular basis since 05th august 2009 to to date.
Li censure & Certification:
- Full Registration Pakistan Medical & Dental Council. 2001
RESEARCH PAPER AND ARTICLES:-
- Original research paper published in “Annals Of Punjab Medical College” “Frequency of Peptic Ulceratin in Patients having Decompensated Cirrhosis of Liver’
- Original research paper published in “The Professional” “ORGANOPHASPHORUS COMPOUND POISONING; EPIDEMIOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (ATROPINIZATION VS PRALIDOXIME) A DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS, IN ALLIED HOSPITAL FAISALABAD”
- Original research paper published in “The Professional” “SERUM VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY, A NEW EPIDEMIC”
- Original research paper published in “The Professional” “PREVALENCE OF DIABETES MELLITUS, HIGH BLOOD CHOLESTEROL, OBESITY, SMOKING AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IN URBAN POPULATION OF FAISALABAD.
Coauthor in booklet titled “Care of Feet in Diabetes” for diabetic patients, in Urdu, in mass leveled public interest.
CONFERENCES & SEMINARS;
- NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF PREVENTIVE & RECENT UPDATES IN CARDIOLOGY Nov.2005
- 1ST INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY 11-12, Feb.2005.
- 7th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF HEPATOLOGY & GASTROENTEROLOGY 3-4 Feb. 2006.
- 2nd NEPHROUROLOGY CONFERENCE 28th 2006.
- 1st ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF DIABETES & ENDOCRINOLOGY 26th August, 2006.
- 2nd DIABETIC AND ENDOCRIN ECONFERENC 2007
- 3rd DIABETIC AND ENDOCRIN ECONFERENC 2008.
- 4th DIABETIC AND ENDOCRINE CONFERENCE 2011.
WORKSHOPS & CLINICAL COURSES:
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY , BIO-STATISTICS & DESERTIFICATION WRITING. 17-20, Feb.2003.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS 24-26, April 2003.
- INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER & INTERNET 18-23, Aug. 2003.
- PRESENTATION SKILLS July 5, 2003.
- 16TH POSTGRADUATE TRAINING COURSE ON DISEASES OF CHEST & HEART 16-28 Feb. 2004 IN KEMU LAHORE.
- CREATING MEDICAL PRESENTATION ON POWER POINT June 15, 2004
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT OF POISON CASE 20-30 Sep. 2004 IN JPMC KARACHI.
- EMERGENCY TRAINING COURSE 29-30 Sep. 2004.
- 1st BLS & ACLS Course 6th May 2006.
- DIABETES EDUCATION PROGRAM, 9-10 May. 2006.
- WORKSHOP ON RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, STATISTICAL SOFTWARE, BIO-STATISTICS & MEDICAL WRITING, 1-2 Sep. 2006.
- EDUCATION PLANNING AND EVALUATION, 03-06 June. 2008
- ASSESSMENT OF COMPETENCE, 10-13 June. 2008
- SUPERVISORY SKILLS, 17-20 June. 2008
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND BIO-STATISTICS, 25-27 July. 2008.
- ETHICAL ISSUES IN RESEARCH, 21 MAY 2009 .
- GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICE (GCP) 08 Feb. To 02 March 2010
Gastroscopies: Performed more than 5,000 gastroscopies at Allied Hospital, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Proctosigmoidosocopies: Performed more than 2,000 Proctosigmoido socopies at Allied Hospital, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Pleural Biopsy: Performed more than 10 independently at Allied Hospital, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Renal & Liver Biopsy: Did more than 50 of each at Allied Hospital, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Haemo-Dialysis: Passed more than 1,000 Double Lumen catheter and observed dialysis at Allied Hospital, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Lumber Puncture: Performed more than 10,000 cases.
1). Dr. Irshad –ul-Haq- MRCP (UK) FCPS (Pak)
Professor( R ) of Medicine, Allied Hospital, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
Dean and Principal Madina Teaching Hospital ,Faisalabad .
2). Dr. Ahmed Bilal- FCPS (Medicine).
Professor of Medicine, Allied Hospital Faisalabad, Pakistan.
3). Dr. Abdul Hafeez Chaudhary – FCPS (Medicine) FCPS (Cardiology)
Professor of Cardiology, Allied Hospital, Faisalabad, Pakistan.