This resume is a sample for the post of Computer Science Teacher. A teacher is primarily responsible for making new and ambiguous concept clear to his student. It is his task to make it easier for them to learn what is otherwise hard to learn. A Computer Science teacher makes the student familiar with computer, its languages, various programs, networking etc. Now an Educational Resume, therefore, should be build considering these facts in mind. It should be comprehensive, dynamic and easy-to-read. Finally add verified references/credits/awards to add to the value of your resume among others.
NAME : xyz.
Mobile No : 00000
Email Id : 00000
I have 2 years teaching experience in Higher Secondary level and University level , my Career objective is to achieve a challenging position, which would continuously challenge my skills, abilities and knowledge, there by to share my ideas with others and to work with full dedication and sincerity in an esteemed organization that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
I am a responsible person and keen in observing things. I am an optimistic person who learns things very fast. I like to take up challenges and take responsibilities and have a good team spirit.
Operating System : Linux, Redhat, Windows98/NT/2000//ME/XP2000&2003&2008 Server/7,
Languages/Dbases : HTML, C/C++, XML, SQL, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle 8I
Software Tools : MS Office, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, M.S Project, Norton Ghost, Lap Link, Remedy, Net meeting, AutoCAD, Antivirus Software’s, HTML, DHTML, Java Script VB Script,
Hardware: Professional Access Point Wired Gigabit Ethernet Switches Wired Print Server Storage Drives, Switches, Printers, Network Interface Cards and Drivers PC Assembly and repair, Computer Hardware (A+ ).
|Image World Computers||System Engineer (WIPRO FORUM Project)||02/07/2008 to 11/05/2010|
|HM College Under MG University||Senior Computer Science Teacher||01/11/2012 to 30/04/2014|
|Al Razoukiexchange,Dubai||Computer Administrator||101/07/2014 to Till Date.|
- Ability to exhibit patience while working with the students.
- Capacity to solve the problems pertaining to the computer programs.
- Elaboration approach as well as analytic attitude.
- Ability to research on the various computer applications.
- Ability to provide support to the students and good organizational skills.
- Conducting Different Software Languages C,C++,Java,PHP and COBOL.
- Software/Hardware Installation, Configuration, troubleshooting, system backup/ restore, User accounts, groups, Networking Services, TCP/IP, Printing Services.
- Configure DNS/NFS for local subnets and WAN.
- Configured and administered send mail.
- Security Testing & analysis of the entire application using the concepts of DOS & IDS.
- Submit Network diagrams and documentation on current network status, log events, suggestion of hardware and software.
- Installed 3rd party software and necessary patches.
- Installed, Configured and managed defect reporting database with Oracle 9i.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
- More than Three years experience in Information Technology.
- Adept at Network and System Administration and Technical Support.
- Knowledgeable in Network Optimization, Memory Management, and Diagnostics.
- Highly familiar Web Designing, H/W, N/W Customer Support Services
- Hard working, detail-oriented, able to Multi-Task efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|Msc Computer Science||IHRD ,Thodupuzha||2012||60.819%|
|BCA||Nirmala College Muvattupuzha(/M.G Kottayam)||2008||67.2%|
|PLUS TWO(C.S)||ST.George HSS(Muthalakodam)||2004||59.7%|
- CCNA CISCO
- CCNP (composite)
Date of Birth : 0000
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Malayalam.
Permanent Address : Abc
Hobbies : Swimming, Volleyball and Bike riding.
I here by declare that the above-mentioned facts are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.