This resume is a sample for the post of Clerk . Mostly Clerks or officer helps and completes the task which is given to him by his boss or his senior. So, for this post it is crucial to exhibit only those rules that are prime requisite for an Clerk . The resume manifests that all you skills and working experience is in that accord.
A Clerk sample resume is provided below for your guidance because good presentation is essential for a good resume and job win. In this given resume sample please fill your name and field of work in the first place and then your contact number, e-mail ID and finally your key objective and skills. The last step i.e. the most important one provide your previous experience in the relevant post.
Name : xyz
Email ID : xxxx
Mob : 00000
Profile (Clerk Resume)
Seeking a good opportunity in a good company that enables me to improve my skills, increase my practical experience, fulfill my personal ambitions and expand my knowledge.
- Energetic, Friendly, Pleasant, Result-oriented and enthusiastic.
- Customer relationship building.
- Multiple Priorities handling.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Can offer a warm & friendly greeting to visitors.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- Ensuring an efficient running and operation of the Reception desk.
- Good organization and prioritization.
- Self-motivated, proactive and hardworking.
- Ability to listen and anticipate.
- Skilled at word, excel, email and internet.
- Accept and adhere to the need for strict confidentiality.
Bachelor of Business Administration – Madurai Kamaraj University
Experienced (Clerk Resume)
- Office Clerks General 2010 to 2015 -(Westcon Group Company – JAFZA, UAE)
General administration duties, photocopying and filing etc.
Monitoring stationary and grocery stock and reordering when required.
Sending, receiving email and faxes in matters related to the office jobs.
Answering incoming phone calls.
Receiving, sending out courier and distributing the incoming mails.
Reporting any problems to the office manager.
Supervision of office cleanliness.
Managing all process and functions within a warehouse.
Coordinating racking and storing.
- Office Assistant 2007 to 2009 – (Prestige General Services – Dubai, UAE)
- Sales Representative 2005 to 2007 – Bangladesh
- Merchandiser 2002 to 2005 – Bangladesh
To develop myself personal and professional in areas where I can apply my up-to-date knowledge and experience such Human Resources, Customer Service, Sales and PR areas.
Visa Status : Transferable
Birthday : 0000
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Marital Status : Single
Languages known : English, Bengali, Hindi
Interest : Music, Cricket, Ping-Pong.