A company’s good and consistently good performance is totally a credit of Chief Operation Officer. One of Operation Manager’s huge responsibility is to ensure that the goods/product/service is according to the client’s requirements and is in favor of the company/organization credentials. Following resume is a sample resume for the post of Chief Operation Officer. There are many sub categories of Operation Officer including Assistant Operation Manager, Safety Operation Officer, Banking Back Officer, Risk Operation Manager etc. Begin your resume with your basic info. Further build it with your career objectives, your determination to grow further and previous work experiences. Highlight that you are a versatile and vibrant candidate who have wider knowledge and is not just cooped up in his own shell. Finally add some references/credits from your previous jobs.
To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in a challenging and healthy work environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management
Age: 21 years old
Birth date: August 12, 1995
Weight: 77 kgs.
Civil Status: Single
- Tertiary Level University of the Assumption
2010 – 2014
- Secondary Level Scholastica’s Academy
2006 – 2010
- Elementary Scholastica’s Academy
2000 – 2006
Chief Operations Officer:
- Monitor all administrative functions as per requirement.
- Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
- Analyze all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Develop plans and supervise various departmental meetings and participate in various growth based campaigns.
- Administer all indoor performance in department through efficient coaching and monitoring.
- Provide training to workers and provide upgrade to various technical skills.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
VENTURA TECHNOLOGICAL STATE UNIVERSITY
Operational Secretary (College Operation Officer)
- Keep and maintain records of curricula, research, extension and other academic matters; monitor their implementation and advice the Dean.
- Serve as the secretary of the college faculty; issue notices of college faculty meetings and keep the minutes and record.
- Keeping clerical and computerized records of pupils and staff.
- Ordering equipment and stationery.
- Typing letters, reports and other documents.
- Answering the phone and passing on messages.
- Help execute decision of committees of the College and of the University authorities affecting students.
- Perform other functions pertaining to the Office of the College Secretary, or assigned by the Dean.
AUTOCENTRUM PVT LTD:
- Greet customers and make myself available to answer questions.
- Explain the features of various models and apprise car shoppers of financing options and warranties.
- Sell brand new and used cars.
- Gather market and client information and following up with visits to develop new business.
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by the Company
- Demonstrating vehicles to customers, including taking them for drives.
- Reporting to the vehicle Sales Manager on activities, reviews and analyses.
- Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.
- Following-up in-bound telephone inquiries, walk in prospects and email inquiries.
- Arranging appointments via Internet Leads.
- Cold calling up qualified sales prospects.
- Liaising with the showroom body shop to ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out quickly.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, flexible and adaptable
- Can work independently or as part of a team
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Note: Other credentials are available upon request.