This resume is a sample for the post of Chief Business Development Officer. Today’s world belongs to business in a true sense. And in this respect a Business Developer helps a lot. He plans, preplans, manipulates and determines different strategies and methods to build the relationship between the customer and their requirement and the company’s range of products. He helps in determining the right place for the right product. A resume for this post must be build keeping the crucial point in mind. Below we have given an example of Chief Business Development Officer Resume. This job may not demand higher level of education but it is directly related to your expertise in marketing and sales. See more resumes on Marketing for better ideas. Finally adding references(verified) to your resume is going to stand your resume out among others. Best of luck…!
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To build a long-term career in a reputable company with opportunities for career growth. Seeking a position that will benefit from my banking, customer service and marketing experience, strong interpersonal skills and industry contacts.(Chief Business Development Officer)
Chief Business Development Officer.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
- Drive sales activities and the acquisition of new business.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-line
- Execute the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Build and enhance relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase sales.
- Maintain existing accounts by presenting new products and services to clients.
- Prospect for new clients within advertising, broadcasting, publishing, new media.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.(Chief Business Development Officer)
- Conduct market research using social media and business websites for potential projects.
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposals.
- Develop plan proposals based on team meetings and discussions.(Chief Business Development Officer)
Marketing, advertising & Business Development Officer.
- Researching and analyzing the market to identify opportunities for events.
- Liaising with clients to determine their event requirements.
- Producing detailed proposals for events including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets.
- Securing and booking a suitable venue or location.
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire.
- Identifying and securing speakers or special guests.
- Planning room layouts and the entertainment programs scheduling workshops and demonstrations.
- Selling sponsorship, stand and exhibition space to potential exhibitors and partners.
- Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event.
- Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogs and sales brochures.(Chief Business Development Officer)
Senior Customer Service Officer.
- Handle all accounts in the branch.
- Perform all duties of a Customer Service Officer.
- Assist Customer Service Representatives with customer research and problem resolution.
- Ensure coverage of all areas including switchboard, Safe Deposit Box Department, and front counter.
- Periodically monitor interactions of CSO’s with customers to ensure quality control.
- Complete all necessary payroll documentation for all direct reports.
- Complete annual performance evaluations and work with employees to determine employee goals.
- Maintain log of safekeeping, loan and trust collateral receipts.
- Conduct monthly audits of safekeeping logs.
- Train new CSR.(Chief Business Development Officer)
- Assess training needs on an ongoing basis and conduct department meetings and training as necessary.
- Work with Product and Marketing team to launch products at all branches.
Customer Service Officer.
- Supervise the workload of the team, allocating team members to optimize service .provision and administrative support across the Contact Centre.
- Monitor the changing needs of the service, liaising with internal and external customers to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for service improvement and implementing those improvements to the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Ensure that the team follows established procedures for each service request, including logging, processing and progress chasing enquirers, adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximize customer satisfaction.(Chief Business Development Officer)
- Ensure statistical information is produced, collated and analyzed on a daily basis to assist in evaluating the efficiency of the team and to inform resource allocation and service improvements.
- Support the Contact Center Manager in the development and implementation of technology and systems to ensure the most effective use of new technology and opportunities.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES & COURSES:
- Cambridge International College: Bachelor Of Business Administration, Major in Marketing.
- T.A.G Technical Institute: Certificate of Accounting, Marketing and Offices Services.
- Ibn Rushed high school:Baccalaureate in Modern Arts, Rabat, Morocco.
- Literature Modern : University of Mohamed 5 – Rabat, Morocco
- Emirates institute for banking and financial studies: Certificate of customer service banking.
- English for Bankers (Basic and Advanced) – Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies
- Compliance & Anti-money Laundry.
- RAK Bank Academy for Customer Service, Service Quality and Sales Training.
- Arabic :High proficiency in spoken and written.
- English :High proficiency in spoken and written.
- French : High proficiency in spoken and written.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective in working with diverse groups and ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, responsible and highly ambitious.
- Dynamic, sincere, independent and a confident hard worker.
- UAE driving license holder
- Nationality: Moroccan
- Marital Status: Married
- Visa Status: Husband Visa
- Driving License: Own Car.
(References available upon request).