The work of different and complex chemical combinations, inventions of new and better formulas, and modification of old ones to help make the various products better is the prime responsibility of a Chemical Engineer. The job requires tiniest bit of attention, sole dedication and somber sense of responsibility to carry out all the sensitive and risky tasks. This post is a sample for the post of Chemical Engineer.
To make sure to get as much positive response from the resume as possible, you need to make sure to provide all the data in accord of the employer’s demand. Click here for some tips and tricks for an impressive resume. The sample give an ample representation of how you can put information and at what places to make them stand out. Make sure to add good references/remarks to put a good impression. Looking for more Engineer Resumes?
Mobil No. 000
Applied For: Chemical Engineer/ Executive Chemical Manager/ Dyes Chemical Engineer
Chemical engineer, in depth knowledge about chemicals, knowledgeable in statistical analysis, chemical composition and structure, experience in designing chemical plant equipment and processes for manufacturing chemicals.
- National Textile Engineering University Faisalabad Pakistan
- Course studied: Bachelor’s of chemical engineering
- Developed chemical processes to optimize the manufacturing cost of pesticides
- Design chemical plant.
- Team leader of chemical laboratory.
- Prepare quality dyestuff chemicals.
- 3 Time promotion in year of performance base and get bonus also.
- Statistical analysis.
- Process and design validation.
- Conceptual design.
- Chemical manufacturing processes – Optimization.
- Working with simulation packages and programming languages.
- Designed the specific use of chemicals
- Love my work.
- Drive team with heart and take favorable results.
- Logical and critical thinking.
- Active listening to minute details.
- Complex problem solving.
- Good inter-departmental coordination.
SATARA CHEMICAL LIMITED.
Worked as “Chemical Engineer”
- Supervised and directed construction, absorption, evaporation, and other operations.
- Work as team leader.
- Controlled chemical department as well as chemical laboratory.
- Every day Performed small-scale testing analyzing.
- Researched product opportunities.
- Training all team how they perform quality test.
- Assist laboratory team.
- Laboratory manufacturing processes.
- With great team work and combination different expert department to introduced improvements.
- Regularly tested equipment for temperature, pressure and other variables.
Other Key Functions:
- Reported to Director & executive head of chemical departments.
- Provided detail budgeted summary of chemical.
- Estimate the cost of chemical which is used.
- Lead the team and possible to work with minimum risk.
- Co-operated with engineer and process chemist teams controlled all department activities to ensure optimal output.
- Ensured plant equipment and production processes were flexible enough to allow introduction of changes.
SANDAL DYESTUFF CHEMICAL LIMITED
Worked as “Assistant Chemical engineer”
- Assist senior chemical engineer and learn lot off valuable experience.
- Lead all the dye manufactured department.
- Prepare dye bander which is used in dyestuff.
- Supervise junior and report to senior manager.
- Become a valuable asset of company.
Hobbies and Interests:
World economics, socializing, communication with different people from different region and country I like travelling. I am socializing with friends in my spare time. I play cricket to keep myself healthy and active. I also like to travel within country and abroad.