This resume is a sample for the post of Insurance Underwriter. Insurance companies hire an Underwriter to help them in making right policies for right person or a property or an organization. Underwriters use different softwares to determine the right amount of premium in order to provide same type of protection to all. The resume for this post needs to be calculative. Your employer would want the applicant to be efficient with some past experience. Below we have designed a resume for you to help you create an impressive resume. Do add references from your past experiences.
|Name: XYZEmail: xxxxxx Mobile: 000000|
Seeking career enrichment in Financial Services Industry and strive to take my organization to newer heights by aligning personal objectives with the organizations with utilization of the acquired knowledge, experience & skill sets.
- 5 years in the Financial Services field has given me great sense of fulfilment and professional expertise. It has added quite a significant value to my personal growth as well as to others growth. It made me a precise and concise decision maker. Fully open to receive, develop and share ideas to the interest of any company I work for.
Profile of Expertise:
- Insurance-Life/Non Life
- General Accounting
- Currently working as General Insurance Underwriter in Prominent Insurance Brokers LLC
- Worked as Sr. Analyst Claims-(Commercial Lines) for ARGO US , Sutherland Global Services.
- Strong understanding of the insurance operations particularly the area of claim policies including what each policy covers.
- Excellent communication, negotiating & report writing skills with strong abilities in analysing and interpreting information including legal documents.
- Ability to support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance with strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Good Interpersonal, Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Quick to assimilate new concepts & learn new skills.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Able to build & maintain particular strength in customer relationship.
General Insurance Underwriter at Prominent Insurance Brokers LLC
- Deals in Fire, Marine And Miscellaneous Classes of Insurance
- Looking after the accounts of existing clients to serve them the best in their needs with timeliness
- Building relationships with your underwriters to obtain great at competitive prices for your Clients.
- Building up a price up from scratch, considering the information you have and be able to justify it.
- Solving the queries of the clients and advising them the products on their insurance needs.
- Understanding how a particular risk will affect overall book of business of the client and
Advising them on the coverage.
Senior Insurance Analyst Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd.
- Handling the activities pertaining to Claim Documentation.
- Processing new insurance claim notification
- Collecting accurate information & documents to proceed with a claim
- Analysing the claim made by policyholder
- Guiding policyholder on how to proceed with the claim
- Contacting trades people from a network of approved professionals and arranging for them to make repairs to policyholder’s property.
- Monitoring the progress of a claim.
- Investigating potentially fraudulent claims.
- Identifying reasons why the full payment may not be made.
- Taking initiatives for minimizing cycle Time of Claim.
- Ensuring fair settlement of valid claim
- Building relationship with loss adjusters as well as legal/claims professionals
- Identifying the reasons why full payment may not be made.
- Involvement in loss adjusting activities and legal discussions relating to settlement.
- Tracking the payments made by insurance company/adjusters on daily basis
- Processing the pay outs to the vendors as and when required
- Managing the long-term claims & reassessing them regularly.
- Keeping shoulder to shoulder with latest in insurance sector.
Associate Health Assurance Manager ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Doctor Empanelment-Getting into tie-up with doctors to generate leads who can be the prospective buyers of health insurance products
- Managing the team of doctors and promoting health insurance products of the company
- Conducting a study of competitor products, so as to answer the client queries in an efficient way.
- Rendering advice to the customers on the interaction, of the product.
- Establishing interaction with the existing and new customers.
- Maintenance of cash book and ledgers
- Ensuring the daily collection
- Recording of transactions in tally
- Finalisation of accounts
- Assisting the proprietor in administration activities
- MCOM from Madras Christian College in 2011
- BCOM from Mar Ivanios College, Trivandrum 2007
- Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance from Chennai Business School in 2008
- Licentiate from Insurance Institute Of India. Working Towards Associateship
- TNPL: Project on Tamilnadu Newsprint & Paper Ltd, the bagasse based paper mill, bringing out the core competencies, the main channels of income, the contribution made by the main line of business to the total income. Based on the current product portfolios, suggestion were made on product diversification & better treatment of effluents
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance: Prepared a marketing communication strategy using creative briefs for the company to increase awareness of insurance among public and promote the brand. Implementation, control plans and future marketing activities were also formulated for campaigns performance. Prepared total marketing campaign analysis for ICICI Prudential
- Pepsi Vs Coca Cola: Studied the brand identities of two competitive brands from potential customer’s perspective and developed a marketing strategy and promotional campaigns to reposition and enhance Coca Cola’s brand image.
IT SKILL SET
- MS Office, Tally
Date of Birth : 3rd Jan. 1988
Marital Status : Single
Linguistics : English, Hindi, Malayalam (Speak & Write), Tamil (Speak)
Address : Al Madina Plaza.Bur Dubai