In today’s world IELTS Teacher is as important as is English language. For foreigners and for English speakers themselves English Teacher has maintained a very important place. This resume is a Professional sample of IELTS Teacher (Subject). It has all the key points and necessary details that are required to make an excellent and appealing resume. Remember to put all the information that is relevant to your subject. An employer looking for an IELTS English Teacher would certainly be not interested about knowing your experiences in hiking. Finally add verified references of your previous work experiences.
Tips For Editing IELTS Teacher Resume Sample:
All you need is to Ctrl C (copy) the entire text of the resume sample and Ctrl V(paste) it on to your Word document. Having trouble with formatting the text when you Ctrl V (paste)? Click here to resolve!
- Add in your personal information as per our guidelines just like fill-in-blanks.
- Adhere the most recent, fresh picture of yours.
- Enlist your address and available contact information.
- Enlist you references and their contact numbers.
- Make sure to have the print out on the best quality of paper.
- Are you looking for…? English Teacher Resume Sample,
IELTS Teacher Resume Sample
Objective Of My Life
‘I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I’m keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile company”
- To deliver instruction in IELTS and General English covering the four macro skills: writing, speaking, listening and reading and to conduct ongoing diagnostic formative and summative assessment and provide individual feedback on the appropriateness of teaching strategies
Teaching ( IELTS English Teacher &Coordinator IELTS)
- Developed and implemented programs to encourage student participation
- Help to make lesson plans and activities according to the grade levels
- Supervised others in the maintenance and enforcement of school policies
- Participated in leadership training and community building workshops
- Facilitate student learning and conduct research in the area of politics and western civilization
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of community service and student affairs activities
- Very strong eye contact & communication skills.Self-motivation, initiative with a high level of energy.
- Verbal communication skills.Decision making, critical thinking, organizing and planning.
- Patience. Tolerant. Flexible to different situations.
- Obtain a position as an elementary School Teacher that will utilize my strong dedication to children’s development and to their educational needs.
- Obtain a position at ABC institute where I can maximize my teaching experience, children’s program development skills and my training abilities.
- Looking for a position of Special education teaching to use my strong passion for children’s development, together with skills and experience that will enable me to make a significant difference at your school.
- To build a long-term career as an elementary teacher with opportunities for career growth and to keep up with the cutting edge of the teaching technologies.
- To encourage creativity and higher-order thinking to increase children’s performance.
- Obtain a teaching position that uses modern teaching methods such as e-learning and team learning.
Degree University/College Year
Master in Eng/Linguistic- University of Sargodha 2015
English language teaching (dip) Pakistan Institute of technical skills 2014
TEFL (Diploma) International Islamic University of Islamabad 2013
Office Management (Dip) Y.M.C.A 2012
Master in English literature University of the Punjab 2010
B.COM University Of the Punjab 2009
I.COM Standard college of Commerce 2006
Marticulation Lahore Board 2004
- Windows Installation and troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Office (complete Database skills)
- Corel Draw
- Microsoft Visio
- Office Management
- English expert fluency
- Urdu expert fluency
- Punjabi expert fluency
- I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can speak, read and write English professionally, And can correspond nationally and internationally.
The concept of Grammar School was proposed by the educational system of United Knigdom for a good while ago. Although it mainly originated specifically for Latin language but now a days Grammar Schools stand for unbiased, extremely focused and well-trained faculty educational institute. Many of the private organizations demands teacher for more than one duty and that’s where a Coordinator helps. A Coordinator keeps the check and balance to maintain healthy and flourishing school environment, resolves student-teacher and teacher-teacher issues. (Check out more Teacher Resume Sample) Following resume is a sample for Grammar School Coordinator Resume. Begin it with your initial information and education. followed by your experience and key skills, then mention any extra information related to your experience. In the end mention some references from your previous work experience.
Below you can download the Grammar School Coordinator Resume Sample!
Name: xyz Paste your pic here
Email ID: xxxx
KEY OF SUCCESS:
- Continuous Improvement
To find a challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and experience.
Birth Date: 000
Marital Status: Single
Joining Time: 1week
Grammar School Coordinator
- Manage enrollment and registration of new children to the school
- Induct new teachers into the school
To train new school staff in health and safety, child protection and school behavior policies. (Grammar School Coordinator).
- Ensuring policies are implemented by all staff.
- Reviewing and adapting course to ensure it keeps to schedule
- Identifying indicators to measure the impact of the course
- Design and/or adapt projects and small courses within the programs when appropriate
- Updating the school notice board
- Filing school paperwork such as registration forms, attendance sheets, incident reports and exam results and transferring to electronic databases.
- Sending letters to parents to inform of meetings, trips, workshops etc.
- Write the agenda for and co-lead parents meeting.
- Coordinate school staff to undertake cleaning and general maintenance
- Report damages to office staff and liaise with handyman to arrange repairs
- Coordinate the monthly student assembly
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact in the school for students, parents and the community
- Managing staff assessment of curriculum through teacher assessments, weekly meetings and curriculum reviews
- Assessing volunteer teacher performance through observing English classes once a month to give constructive feedback to the teachers
- Taking lectures English and Geography (24 periods a week)
- (Grammar School Coordinator).
.Operations and Coordination Officer:
Institute of Business Management
- working on committees including academic boards, governing bodies and task groups;
- assisting with recruitment, public or alumni relations
- marketing activities
- administering the ‘student lifecycle’ from registration or admission to graduation or leaving;
- providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers;
- drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries and complaints procedures
- coordinating examination and assessment processes;
- maintaining high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures;
- using information systems and preparing reports and statistics for internal and external use;
- participating in the development of future information systems;
- contributing to policy and planning;
- managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed;
- purchasing goods and equipment, as required, and processing invoices;
- supervising staff;
- liaising with other administrative staff, academic colleagues and students;
- liaising with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students;
- Organizing and facilitating a variety of educational or social activities.
- (Grammar School Coordinator).
2012-2014 Masters in International Relations
Presentation Convent High School Peshawar
- English Advance
- International Relations
- English Conversation
- English Grammar
SCHOOL: PRESENTATION CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL
- Awarded for : Excellent in Services as Head Captain
- Awarded for : Regular Attendance
- Awarded for : Net Ball winner
COLLEGE: EDWARDS COLLEGE PESHAWAR
- Awarded for : Serving as College Proctor
INSTITUTE: FAMILY WELFARE SERVICE
- Awarded for : Helping women and children in Peshawar prison
Provided on demand.