This resume is a sample for the post of Inventory / stock controller officer. The Stock controller’s job is like a stock keeper officer. So you must show in your stock controller officer resume that you are well aware of purchasing and all the method of store handling and you know LIFO. FIFO, WEIGHTED AVERAGE methods; a most commonly used method for store inventory and transaction purpose. A good inventory or stock controller who has the precise knowledge of inventory handling and using. Most employers from different organizations want their inventory controller to be sharp, honest with good character. So when you construct your resume you must be aware of these points. The employer always wants to hire a reliable employee for his inventory or store and mentioning all your good records and awards in this service will definitely highlight your profile. Like a resume of store incharge officer.
Name : x.y.z
Phone no :000
Email id : xxx
Present Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
Summary ( Stock Controller Officer)
5+ Years experience, STOCK KEEPER,STOCK CONTROLLER,PURCHASING, INVENTORY CONTROLLING
- Stock Controller officer.
- Purchase in charge.
- Inventory Section and Stock management.
- Bachelor Of Computer Science
- ABC MARINE L.L.C ,A.E
As on Stock Purchasing Management system
- ETA SHIPPING GROUP, CHENNAI
Stock Management system
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Receiving purchase requisition from the stores, send to the purchase enquiry to concerned suppliers,
- Collect the quotes from the supplier and make the comparison chart with last cost and selling price for the approval,
- Make the purchase order with our terms and condition and send to the supplier,
- Make the supplier evaluation for each year. As per the ISO procedure,
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- once items received we should verify the goods condition and compare the invoice amount and quantity with purchase order
- After material received must inspect all items
- Posting all purchase entries verifying PO & Import cost
- If WE find any damage and poor quality material must to be returned
- Placing order for office use items
- Making work order for all non tradable items and non tradable work
- Manages stationery requirements for the department and other office supplies
- monitoring all the annual work ,cleaning work,service work & replacement work done by perfect
- To create the GRN in ERP system,
- To make the costing sheet for GRN
- Fixing the selling price for each stock item,
- To make the Item coding procedures.
- Prepare the aged item stock report
- Maintain the minimum stock level
- Supervise the packaging and handling of materials.
- Make stock ledger report as per Management requirement,
- Stock confirmation for each inventory documents,
- Month closing and annual closing ,
- Create the stock valuation report,
- Generating all required reports regarding dispatch of products using MS-Excel
- All OS Software, MS Office – Word ,Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Well versed with the usage of Internet, E-mail
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Quick learner and planning with executing the skills and experience.
- Capable and can work independently in urgency with positive actions.
- Flexible in working hours and committed to excellence.
- Committed to professional excellence, organized and flexible.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with all co-workers
- Main responsibilities of my job is to provide customer satisfaction and the highest level of
logistics support to the management and handle day-to-day operation activities by ensuring the
efficient and smooth running of the office.
- Strong analytical ability with good practical judgment
Date of Birth : 000
Nationality : Indian
Civil Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Tamil
Passport No : xxxxxx
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Permanent Address : Tamil Nadu, India
References can be furnished upon request