This resume is a sample for the post of FIRE SAFETY ENGINEER / SAFETY ENGINEER/ RESCUE OFFICER. The job is a very responsible one. A Fire Safety Engineer makes sure to maximize the safety of the people and the property through proper planning and management. (See also Resume Sample For Safety Analyst for more ideas) It is his job to design and arrange different strategies to lessen the risks of accident especially of fire and to minimize the chances of loss in case of some mishap. (Looking for more Security Associated Resume Sample?)
The prime requisite for this job is honesty and responsibility. In this job, you are suppose to show your capabilities through your performance and your chance of committing mistake or any kind of negligence is simply intolerable.
While creating resume for the SAFETY OFFICER RESUME SAMPLE you should provide not only your basic information but also some previous experience, credits or awards -as a proof – to show that you are an attentive, active, culpable and intelligent person. Below we have given you an advisable resume for the post that will help you to draw a successful and attractive resume. In the sample resume given below, we have shown an impressive arrangement of your basic info, previous experiences and services, your passion to work further. Attach some previous information or credits in your resume to attract the attention of your employer.
NAME : xyz
Mobile No. : 000
Email ID : xxx
Position Applied : FIRE SAFETY ENGINEER / SAFETY ENGINEER/ RESCUE OFFICER
CAREER OBJECTIVE:(Fire Safety Engineer)
Seeking the position of a Health and Safety Professional in a reputed organization where I can provide my expertise in analyzing the HSE protocols, Pro-Actively contribute and promote healthy and safe workplace in the organization. To work as a fire safety engineer in an organization whose prime motive is to protect the lives of others.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
With more than 7 years of experienced with the combined works of E.H.S, Food and Beverage. Have gained excellent knowledge in risk assessment and hazard prevention on Food contamination where I’m working at present.
- DARE institution for fire safety engineers
Course studied: Masters in fire safety engineering
Year of passing 2008
- SAVE training centre
Certificate course in fire protection
Duration of the course:1 YEAR
- H.S.E ADVISER COURSE –OH-SEC SAFETY CONSULTANCIES DUBAI, U.A.E
- IOSH MANAGING SAFELY, UK Certificate –OHSEC SAFETY CONSULTANCIES DUBAI, U.A.E (ON GOING)
- NEBOSH IGC (ON GOING)
WORK EXPERIENCE:(Fire Safety Engineer)
Position: Fire Safety Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designed formations of rescue teams in different situations.
- Monitor all the Job activity at the site to ensure safety compliance.
- Monthly Inspection program of Site equipment and Firefighting equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Installation of safety signs, traffic control signs and other safety promotion posters to remind workers to work safely and enhance safety awareness among them.
- Can take quick decisions.
- Well versed with the subject.
- Analytical, unbiased.
- Reviewing Lift Plan and Permit to work before any complex lift.
- Verifying to confirm that all lifting equipment operators are trained, competent and certified.
- Maintaining records of PTW’s to be available for auditing as required by company standards
- Assist Supervisor/Foreman for the Job Safety Environment Analysis and Risk assessment for all working & practices at site
- Prepare & Submit daily safety reports / Inspection Reports.
- Increase and apply the awareness on health and safety levels within the organization.
- Conducting Toolbox Talk weekly & as per Task required.
- To record and maintain a database of all inspections conducted to follow up and identify corrective actions.
- Managing all Commercial and Technical Document
- Distributing Documents and ensuring Accuracy of all Documents
ABC PRIVATE LIMITED.
Position: Fire Safety Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advise about prevention of injury to personnel and damage to the plant and equipment.
- Advise about further improvements in existing working methods.
- Report directly to the HSE Supervisor ( or as per the project org chart)
- Inspection of work site daily for any unsafe condition and initiate for immediate corrective action, refer more complex issues to a senior HSE Personnel
- Ensure that healthy work conditions are maintained
- Complete and submit daily activity reports
- Assist Sr. HSE Officer at site to conduct Safety Toolbox meeting.
- Responsible to assist the HSE team in their duties as Pro Active in safe work environment.
- Advise suitable standard of protective clothing and equipment.
- Ensure that new employees Undertake HSE training and seminars to ensure complete knowledge of all elements and aspects of HSE procedures.
- Implementing the JSA, JHA, and TBT and explained to them how important it is.
ABC COMPANY LIMITED.
Position: Junior Safety Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementing Safety and Health policies and procedure.
- Assists in risk management and hazards identification in different areas in the location.
- Assist in Investigating and reporting of all incident, accident, injuries and hazard.
- Monitoring OSH standard and compliance with OSH policies and procedure.
- Assisting Sr. HSE officer in preparing materials for HSE in-house training for new employee and Conducting TOOLBOX TALK in daily basis as per rules of the management.
- Advise and assist management in fulfilling of safety obligations & setting goals for safety matters
- Analyzing incident and accident report.
- Conducting Health and Safety Environment training to the new coming workers in the plant.
- Assist in conducting monthly evacuation drill in the particular groups in order to keep them updated and to ensure they have proper knowledge regarding HSE procedure
Birthday : 000
Age : 000
Sex : MALE
Marital Status : Single Parent
Nationality : ABC
Hobbies : Mountain biking, reading, photography