This resume is a sample for the post of a Purchase Cum Admin Officer. Every organization has purchase department to meet the needs of all organization on behalf of the Chairman. A Purchaser Cum Admin has to perform his duty both as an purchase and then he has to manage and maintain as well. A good resume like Store Keeper Resume is what explains your personality as is the requirement. Your code of character may not be so important the employer’s point of view but in case of purchase and its sub-domains, it’s necessary that you emphasize on the nobility and honesty of your character So carefully construct your resume. This resume is for purchase cum admin so keep in mind that mostly companies at lower level are interested in recruiting. Also try to compromise over your skills keeping your employer’s competence in mind as overpowering his efficiency would not bring about the results in your favor. Adding references of your previous experiences is another plus.
Tips For Editing Purchaser Cum Admin Officer Resume Sample:
All you need is to Ctrl C (copy) the entire text of the resume sample and Ctrl V(paste) it on to your Word document. Having trouble with formatting the text when you Ctrl V (paste)? Click here to resolve!
- Add in your personal information as per our guidelines just like fill-in-blanks.
- Adhere the most recent, fresh picture of yours.
- Enlist your address and available contact information.
- Enlist you references and their contact numbers.
- Make sure to have the print out on the best quality of paper.
- Are you looking for…? Purchasing Agent Resume, Purchase Assistant Resume, Senior Purchase Officer Resume Sample ,
Purchaser Cum Admin Officer Resume Sample
Email : xxxx
Career Objective: (Purchaser Cum Admin Officer)
To build up my career with the help of my basic skills of technical, analytical, logical and communication strength while enabling the organization to achieve targets and growth.
Professional Profile:(Purchaser Cum Admin Officer)
- Over ten years of experience in the field of Administration and Marketing out of which 5 years in School Administration, Man Management, Procurement and Facility Management, Transport, Customer Care in Dubai.
- Worked in diverse environments ranging from corporate house in India to large education groups in Dubai.
- Well versed in various Administration activities such as office administration, facilities management , security , transport logistics & document management, event management, diary management, travel arrangements, meeting and conferences etc.
- Talents to successful manage, lead & develop multi cultural teams.
- Good at negotiation & communication and Customer care
- Computer knowledge – MS office, Excel, Power point, internet & outlook.
- Strong problem solving skills. Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
Pursued MBA in Finance from National Institute of Management, India
Pursued B.Com from Mysore University, India
Working as Purchase Cum Admin Officer.
To meet day to day administrative needs, coordinate with different divisional heads to understand their requirements and ensure smooth functioning.
- Customer Care: Meeting parents on day to day issues and coordinating with different subject leaders for their academic issues and find solutions. Take care of the front office requirements for meet and greet visitors/parents and supervise the work of front office staff.
- Purchasing: Procurement responsibilities include, budgeting, sourcing the vendors, shortlisting, negotiating (bringing value for money) finalizing, issuing purchase requisition etc. Prepare budget for yearly purchase of Capital items and give justification for the purchase and get the budget approved.
- Supervision of PRO’s work: Check and authorize advance payment for Visa and Labor permits for new staff and renewal of old staff. Ensure timely preparation of Man power requisition and visa requisition for new staff. Ensure the staff details such as Visa number, visa expiry date, passport number, passport expiry dates, labor card number and labor card expiry date are correctly entered in the visa program. Ensure that the cancellations are done on time for leaving staff.
- Supervision of Security & support staff functions: Assign day to day work to security guards and other support staff and their monitoring. Maintaining their files, leave records, attendance etc.
- Asset Management: Maintain proper record of capital items purchased, inventory record, ensure placement of right items at right place and for right use, make sure items are not misused or damaged due to mishandling/wrong handling, and ensure timely service/maintenance of equipment’s for optimum usage.
- Recruitment of Support Staff and Admin Staff: Prepare and release advertisements in the news paper, screening applications, short listing, conducting interviews, discussing packages, finalizing appointments, issuing contract and assigning duties.
- Transportation: Keeping proper record of vehicle movements, ensure timely service and repairs of vehicles to avoid break downs, keep record of fuel consumption, deployment of right vehicle for right job, conduct training classes for drivers and conductors to ensure safety of students in the bus.
- Event Management: Facilitate and provide required materials and equipment and finalize, venue for smooth conduct of all events, arrange refreshments, ensure proper protocol is followed etc.
- Business Development: Worked towards the increasing the admission rate of the school by different ways of marketing, brand building, exploring new methodologies of teaching and learning etc.
The quality indicator of KHDA “Health and Safety was continuously rated GOOD (which was headed by me)
Worked as Purchase Officer at the same institution from 2010 to till date
- Preparing the projection for the bus routes /recruitment of drivers and nannies depending on the admissions.
- Being the first point of contact for all drivers.
- Keeping proper record of vehicle movements.
- ensure timely service and repairs of vehicles to avoid break downs,
- Keep record of fuel consumption.
- Deployment of right vehicle for right job.
- Conduct training classes for drivers and conductors to ensure safety of students in the bus.
- Monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
- Plan for adequate number of drivers & routes for Extra trips & duties for school activities and also provide for emergency requirements of all the staff with special hours.
- Ensure that all the school transport activities are in conformance with the requirement of RTA and Dubai Police.
- Attend to the grievances of Parents.
- Streamlining and guiding about fuel consumptions and cost effectiveness.
- Periodically study the need of new routes and deploying the buses.
- Preparing the feasibility report for requirement of purchase of new buses and replacement of old buses.
- Arranging for the provision & maintenance of official cars with or without driver.
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department.
- Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles.
- Appraising staff performance and also taking disciplinary measures when required.
purchasing a fleet of own buses with the profit making in 2 years.
Worked as Sales & Marketing Executive.
- Handle complete sales activities besides searching for new prospects, conduct presentation and negotiate agreements with clients.( for Toyota Hino, Tata Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Truck Pick up)
- Regular Sales calls & follow up with existing & potential key accounts to open new business opportunities & ensure client awareness on new promotions-packages offered by the company.
- Prospect new markets for raising sales volumes. Manage up sell of the products.
- Arrange and submit offers and agreements to potential clients.
- Identify new business opportunities in the region and design innovative business proposals.
- Maintain excellent client relationship, follow up regularly on accounts, provide feedback to management on product performance and help clients get maximum benefit from range.
- Obtain and correlate customer feedback to assist with production planning, market analysis and product development. Provide technical support to customer.
- Maintaining and updating mailing databases
- Organizing and attending events and exhibitions.
- Securing sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects.
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Analyzing pricing positions
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies
- Assisting in the delivery of approved strategies
- Managing budgets
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 000
Marital Status : Married
Driving license : UAE
Passport No : 000
Visa status : Employment visa
Languages : English, Hindi & Kannada