Marketing relates to promotion. If you have made a product, you cannot sell it to the according customer without a Market Manager. He foresees the market, the competition going on, relates the product to its users, predicts the sale and criteria. Hence a Market Manager smooths they way between a product and its customers. This resume is a sample for the post of Marketing Manager. A resume presents you before the employer as a candidate for what he wants. A good resume must enlist your strengths in accordance to the employer’s requirement. See more resumes on Marketing for better ideas. Below you shall a clear manifestation of the techniques use to display your qualities. Do add references of authenticate people for a good effect. Best of luck…!
Applied For: Marketing Manager / Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Expert/Marketing Adviser
Experienced Marketing Professional:
A Creative and seasoned Marketing Professional with years of experience and proven record of successful projects from initial concept to implementation, increasing customer engagement and managing teams.(Marketing Manager / Assistant Marketing Manager / Marketing Expert/Marketing Adviser )
- Marketing/ Public Relations
- Events and Promotions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Strategic planning
- New market development
- Negotiation and closing deals
- Marketing communications
DESIGNATION: MARKETING MANAGER
- Raising the profile of the Magazine
- Increasing the membership base to 5% per issue.
- Developing and implementing company wide plan to increase membership and sales.
- Working directly with management to take the magazine to the next level.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and media agencies.
- Creating yearly and quarterly marketing plans and ideas.
- Creating marketing/public relations strategy.
- Enhancing and developing meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key influences.
- Brainstorming ideas and pitching to management and then to clients.
- Managing clients account.
DESIGNATION: MARKETING ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Key involvement in the creative process.
- Brain storming and working in a team.
- Liaised and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers and partner organizations.
- Assisted in marketing campaigns for the company.
- Responsible for editing, advertising and proof reading of the content.
- Communicated with target audience and managing customer’s relationships.
- Supported the marketing manager.
- Sourced and secured sponsorship.
DESIGNATION: MARKETING OFFICER
- Market survey for the business.
- Sourced for the goods and products.
- Hiring and training of Sales staff.
- Reviewing monthly and weekly reports from staff.
- Managed 12 Sales staff.
- Inventory control.
- General Administration.
Master in Marketing Year 2013
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal English at advanced university level.
- Highly adaptive with a very steep learning curve.
- Able to give and take instructions and maintain listening during times of pressure.
- Successfully integrated into the marketing department. Co‐managed internal marketing campaign.
- Small business operations manager. Tasks included purchasing and inventory control, managing accounts and general administration.
- Responsible for the coordination of the work and supervision of general contractors.
- Project management and quality assurance.
- Problem resolution.
- Self-motivated professional with well-developed Marketing & Communication skills combined with a flexible attitude to work.
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Get on well with people at all levels, easily making good working relationships.
- Have good presentation skills combining sound analytical research and clear verbal explanation.
- Knowledge in Microsoft and excel