A good Store Inventory Auditor is one who has the precise knowledge of inventory handling and using. Most employers from different organizations want their inventory auditors to be sharp, honest with good character. So when you construct your resume you must be aware of these points. The Store Inventory Auditor’s job is like a purchaser. So you must show in your resume that you are well aware of purchasing and all the method of store handling and you know LIFO. FIFO, WEIGHTED AVERAGE methods; a most commonly used method for store inventory and transaction purpose. Looking for Inventory Manager Resume Sample? We have shown all your basic info, previous experiences and services, your passion to work further and attaching some previous information or credits in your resume is definitely a plus point to attract the attention of your employer.
As a Store Inventory Auditor to obtain a leading position in a challenging work environment that utilizes my experience, skills, strategic thinking and leadership abilities.
- ACMA, M.Com, B.Com having 5 years of experience in the fields of Accounts and Audit.
- Knowledge of Costing, Management and Financial Accounting,Store Inventory Auditor method.
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per IAS/IFRS.
- Knowledge of Financial Analysis and Investment Appraisal Techniques.
- Knowledge of Internal Auditing and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Good knowledge of SAP as an end user in following module (FI, MM, SD, CS).
- Proficient in MS office and particularly in advance excel.
- Good knowledge of Peachtree Accounting, Tally ERP 9 and QuickBooks.
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
Professional Work Experience (more than 5 Years of experience)
Orient Electronics (Pvt) Ltd.
Business Type: Manufacturing & Trading
Reporting To: Senior Manager Internal Audit (CAE)
as”Store Cum Inventory internal Audit Manager” or “Store Inventory Auditor”
Brief description of key responsibilities is given below:
- Planning, managing and finalizing routine audit and special audit assignment according to International Standards of Auditing.
- Ensuring compliance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Internal Policies.
- Evaluating System of Internal Control and identifying Weaknesses there in and communicating those weaknesses added with recommendation to those charged with governance on timely basis.
- Conducting Annual Internal Audit of Accounts Receivable process.
- Conducting Annual Internal Audit of Cash, Bank A/C and Customer Reconciliations.
- Conducting Annual Internal Audit of Procurement Process and Accounts Payable.
- Monitoring & conducting Periodic Audit of Branches (14-Branches and 3 Samsung Sales Office) as per Internal Audit Charter.
- Performing Special Audits on request by management.
- Monitoring & conducting Audit of Customer Service Centers in detail.
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly and periodic Internal Audit Reports.
- Performing Audit Follow-up procedures of queries reported in Audit Reports.
- Preparing aging analysis of Inventory, Account Payables & Account Receivables.
- Preparing raw material purchase price trend analysis and reporting the unusual variances.
- Preparing trend analysis of branches petty cash expenses and reporting the unusual deviations.
- Preparing Branch wise periodic Sales Analysis and their comparison to period target.
Key Value Additions
· Introduce Month wise Payment Schedule as per due date for timely payments
· Accounts Payable Aging Analysis
· Take initiative to prepare Claims Register
Business Type: IT Business Services
Reporting to: Finance Manager
as”Store and Inventory internal Audit Manager”
Brief description of key responsibilities are given below,
- Handling customer invoices and collection process.
- Preparation and posting of credit notes and their analysis.
- Preparing collection report on daily basis.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual collection budget.
- Processing vendor invoices and making arrangement for payment.
- Preparation and posting of debit notes against claims lodged to vendors.
- Preparing month wise payment schedule.
- Vendor and customer Reconciliation
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable aging analysis.
- Payroll preparation and handling payments
- Preparing cheques and getting signed for payments
- Liaising with banks for payments and Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Assist in month end closing and preparing financial statements.
- Preparing Cash Budget for cash projection.
· 2nd position in CMA-Inter
· Complete CMA in shortest span of time.
Professional and Academic Qualification:
ACMA – (2012) Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan
M.Com – (2014) Higher Education Commission
B.COM – (2009) University of the Punjab (Pakistan)
Short Courses and Workshops:
- SAP ECC 6.0 ERP Training workshop for FI, MM, SD and CS module.
(Orient Electronics (Pvt) Ltd.)
- 5 days’ workshop on Advance Excel (Financial and Non-Financial Techniques).
(Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan.)
- Three month Computer Course on MS Office and Advance Excel
(Lingua Home Academy)
Computer and ERP Skills:
- Microsoft Office/ (Advance Excel) : Excellent
- SAP ECC 6.0 (FI, MM, SD, CS) : Excellent
- Peachtree Accounting : Good
- Tally ERP 9 : Good
- QuickBooks: Good
Will be furnished on demand