One of Operation Manager’s huge responsibility is to ensure that the goods/product/service is according to the client’s requirements and is in favor of the company/organization. Following resume is a sample resume for the post of Operation Manager. An Operation Manager’s tasks also vary according to the employer demands. Begin your resume with your basic info. Further build it with your career objectives, your determination to grow further and previous work experiences. Highlight that you are a versatile and vibrant candidate who have wider knowledge and is not just cooped up in his own shell. See also Risk Operation Analyst Resume Sample. Adding references of verified personalities will definitely add to the worth of your resume!
To excel in my role with exceptional professionalism and optimal performance, setting exemplary standards in this hospitality industry. As Operation Manager ensuring along with growth, all round development in my career. Thus, in the process, giving the best to my organization.
Bachelor of Science in Physics from Bombay University in 1996.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
Working as a “Operation Manager”
- Worked as the “ Operation Manager” effective from 01st June 2011 to May 2013. .
As Operation Manager at ABC Catering Limited, safety is a shared responsibility. We strive to excel and enhance our leadership in airline catering and expand into airport related services in India, by delivering exceptional value to our customers. We have set up our Quality Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
- Supervising and motivating a team of Duty Manager’s / Officer’s and Team Leaders whilst leading the people management initiatives with respect to cost, compliance, sales/service and people.
- Active participation in outdoor sales initiative, a venture to bring our outdoor catering to competitive competency levels as operation manager.
- Providing guidance and support to the Duty Manager’s / Officer’s in assigning and scheduling work based on the flight schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees are working in safe conditions and reinforcing proactive behavior in the application of safety measures and techniques.
- Oversee staff, and manage entire catering operations to achieve objectives for the business
- Handled supplies and inventories
- Committed for great quality customer service
- Ensuring that Airlines is provided with the in-flight catering service as per laid down procedures and specifications at all times.
- Liaising with other key stakeholders from the Ware wash, Production, Air-side Logistics, Supply Chain and Administration on a daily basis to ensure clear and accurate lines of communication are maintained so we achieve on-time performance in full at all times.
- As operation manager managing all operational matters when on shift and communicating upwards if on time performance may be affected.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the development, implementation and improvement of business unit processes to achieve key result areas, cost savings and operational efficiency as outlined by the department Head of Department.
- As operation manager Comply with the Company Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
- Come up with creative ideas in catering services.
- Recruit & train new staff.
- Ensure great service & fulfillment of the customer requirements & specifications.
Received Halal Total Compliance Training Certificate issued by Malaysia Airlines.
- Worked as Operation Manager Team Leader with QACC (Qatar Aircraft Catering Co.), which is a subsidiary of Qatar Airways from Aug. 2006 to March 2008.
Qatar airways has the world’s only dedicated First and Business Class terminal at Doha International Airport offering the highest standards of hospitality exclusively for Qatar Airways premium passengers.
- Monitor and assist flight supervisors in their duties.
- Manage smooth flight dispatch, ensuring high standards of hygiene & food quality.
Received 02 Appreciation letters from Qatar Aircraft Catering Company for the excellent job done as Operation Manager .
- Worked as Sr. Flt. Supervisor with ABC Catering Ltd. I hold a rich work experience, working with this reputed organization for a period spanning nine years from Oct. ’97 to Jul. ’06.
- Handled flights of Emirates, Alitalia, Air Mauritius, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Delta Airlines, South African Airlines, Royal Jordanian, Malaysian Airlines, Air Sahara, Virgin Atlantic, etc.
- Man Power Planning, Catering & Food management.
- Knowledge of HACCP
Received many Appreciation letters from clients such as Alitalia, Air Mauritius, South African, Malaysian, Jet Airways, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic etc.
INTER PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Ability to work effectively in a team, having a diverse background.
- Strong work ethics with leadership traits.
- Ability to accomplish all assigned tasks efficiently.
- Good communication skills.
All the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.