This resume is a sample for the post of Fresh Civil Site Engineer. The site engineer performs double role one of an engineer(Civil Engineer Resume Sample) and second of the supervision of work on behalf of his employer. Employer always wants to hire a person for the post of site engineer who have the skills and comprehensive knowledge of engineering and have a quality of good supervision. So, as per employer requirement you should construct a resume that suits the employer. For this purpose we give you the sample of Civil Junior Site Engineer Resume to help you to understand how you must build a good engineer resume. Your resume should convince that you are right person for this job.
In resume you must enlist following skills: site Execution & Supervision, Monitoring of schedule through daily, weekly and monthly progress reports. Coordinating and updating the project head about the progress, responsible for management of material and human resources on the sites. Check the material quality as per prescribed standards, responsible for crew training and internal scheduling (Also check our few tips for making a resume convincing). To supervise daily log of cladding and glazing inspection activities, and compare progress reports. Providing technical guidance to contractor personals.Finding problems & giving solutions for execution of work at site. Budgeting for the all items required for construction for next few weeks.
Fresh Civil Site Engineer Resume Sample
Mobil No: 000
OBJECTIVE:(Civil Junior Site Engineer)
Looking for a challenging opportunity in a reputable company where my skills and experience will have a valuable impact.
Professional Work History
Jr. Site Engineer (Civil Junior Site Engineer) Company Profile
ABC Company is a specialized Aluminum Facade Contractor. The prime business and specialty is the design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation of all types of facade systems. Our services span across all types of products from advanced to traditional curtain wall systems as well as cladding systems. We make the most of local and international systems thereby offering the most up-to-date technologies and meeting global standards.
Job responsibilities are as follows
- Site Execution & Supervision
- Monitoring of schedule through daily, weekly and monthly progress reports
- Coordinating and updating the project head about the progress.
- Responsible for management of material and human resources on sites
- Check the material quality as per prescribed standards
- Responsible for crew training and internal scheduling
- To supervise daily log of cladding and glazing inspection activities and compare progress reports.
- Providing technical guidance to contractor personals.
- Finding problems & giving solutions for execution of work at site.
- Budgeting for the all items required for construction for next few weeks.
- Track and monitor that materials delivered to site are check and verified for correct quality, quantity and type ordered.
- Preparation of Material Approvals.
- Execution of works according to project specifications and IFC drawings.
- Inspecting the site on a daily basis to ensure conformity of the established quality/safety standards.
- Joint inspection with main contractor and associated contractors.
- Development of Salalah International Airport
Main Contractor : Larsen & Toubro-Galfar Consortium
Client : Ministry of Civil Aviation; Sultanate of OMAN
Consultant : Hill International
GANESAN BUILDERS LIMITED
Jr. Site Engineer
Project: residential Apartments
Job responsibilities are as follows
- Planning of materials, manpower & machinery requirement to achieve milestones.
- Testing Materials & proper way unloading material site.
- Preparing measurement sheets, bar bending schedules for reinforcement steel etc for RA Bills.
- Co-ordination with client for getting approval for material to be used at site.
- Maintaining Drawings & Register
- Site execution & Coordination
- Implementation of quality plan and safety procedures as per requirement
|Course & Year||University/Board||Institution||Percentage|
|B.E civil (2008-2012)||Deemed||St.PetersUniveristy (Chennai )||73%|
|12th (2007-2008)||State Board of Tamil Nadu||Matriculation Higher Secondary School (Thanjavur)||74%|
|10th(2005-2006)||Matriculation||Matriculation School (Thanjavur)||65 %|
- Auto Cad
- MS Office Package
Date of Birth : 000
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages : Tamil, English & Hindi.
Passport No : 000000
Visa Status : Employment
- Reading classic novels, Group discussion, Traveling, Music & Playing Cricket.
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my Knowledge and believe.