Companies make lots of new products everyday. But these products are useless unless they are defined to the addressed customers. A brand Manager does this job. He builds the relation between the brand and the customer. He creates the image of the brand in people’s eye and does all the promotion deals whether through the media or other resources. This resume is a sample for Brand Manger. The key is to impress upon the employer that you are a confident person and a keen observer. You know the tactics to manage and keep motivated a team.Hence the employer is more interested to know if you qualify for all his requirement. Make sure that he is. And finally add verified references of known people to stand your resume out among other. See our Marketing Resume Sample for more ideas.
Dubai Driving License – yes
Applied For: Brand Manager /Production Manager/ Marketing sales manager/Manufacturing brand dealer
Personal Profile:(Brand Manager)
Completed Masters in Business Administration’ Marketing. Possess an in-depth ability to understand and observe things and am a person who is exceptionally accustomed to team-work, and attaining quick results. Having a remarkable ability to work under pressure, I have developed sharp, analytical thinking and the uncommon ability to face various challenges. Being of an extrovert personality type, I like socializing and am passionately eager to achieve unimaginable heights in life.(Product Manager)
MBA (Marketing) from Bahria University.
BBA (Marketing) from Bahria University.
Intermediate from PAF College, Faisal.
ABC Pakistan Limited
Product Manager/Brand Manager
- Developing an enduring brand communication that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Development of activity based 12-month brand marketing planning and execution including TV, Activation, PR, mobile, print, social media and outdoor in line with global category strategy and brand vision plan.
- Spearheading cross functional teams to deliver business objectives from inception to execution.
- Monitoring and analysis of sales volumes, market share, media & perception trends and competitor activity.
- Work with media and creative agencies to brief, design and deliver specific elements of projects and marketing campaigns.(Brand Manager)
- Be part of demand forecast and reporting team and ensuring S&OP delivery.
- Analyze and report brand’s progress based on syndicated research (Retail Audit & Consumer Panel etc.), brand health indicators and internal sales database.(Brand Manager)
- Dove master class 2015
- Lux style awards 2015
- Pakistan fashion design council 2015
- Planned and Executed Sunsilk Pakistan Fashion week 2015.
- Launched New Lipton Blend tea.
- Launched first Magnum store in Pakistan.
- Close up Diamond Attraction launch.
- Awarded Matador of the year 2012 (Best Performer)
Brand Operations / Project Manager:
- Plan and discharge all the operations for the campaign.
- Make Execution dynamics & details.
- Regulating detailed Costing.
- Deal and negotiate with the Client upfront.
- Accommodate and handle the Project management team.
- Application ensuring the execution is possible before going on ground.
- Lipton Danedar Launch event.
- Unilever’s (Fair & Lovely , Lipton , Comfort ,Clear shampoo, Cornetto , e.t.c)
- Engro’s ( Dairy omung )
- Telenor My Day 2012
- Nokia Asha Series Activation (nationwide)
- Nestle ( Maggi , Yogurt , Milk , e.tc)
- Talent Management for events & activations (Including international artists & celebrities)
- Internal coordination on the project between activation, procurement and client service.
- Pursuit of External coordination with other agencies involved for the project.
- Operative negotiating with vendors.
Brand Pvt Ltd
Brand Project Manager
- Developing Complete brand growth solution strategies
- Application and practice of ideas.
- Design and execution of BTL campaigns
- Created pricing strategies, POS and in-store promotions.
- Pursuit and employment of overall promotion plan and execution.
- Gillette Mach3
- New Gillette Mach3 sensitive ( Launch – Karachi , Lahore , Islamabad)
- P&G University Challenge 2011
- Dollar’s ( Marker Launch)
Production Helper Trainer:
- Train the employees according to the organization culture.
- To coordinate and handle guests issues and implement services appropriate to assisting them
- Adequate fulfillment of the pressure situation and staying solution-oriented.
- Participate in bringing new ideas for the betterment of performances at work.
- Awarded Bowler of the tournament in Bahria Cricket Trophy 2008
- Employee of the year (matador) In Bullseye communications.
- Best internee at Pearl continental hotel.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and methods of Project management
- Excellent grasp at the usage of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Immense ability to establish and maintain a good objective working relationship with clients.
- Event Management &Brand activation.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Hosting shows.
- Organizing events.
- Socializing and meeting new people.
- Playing Cricket.
- Swimming, table tennis, cycling.
- Available upon request