This resume sample is for the post of Asst.Accountant/ Data Entry Officer. Mostly Assistant level jobs are related to lower level management. As the name states you are required to assist an accountant in creating, maintaining and carrying out different tasks. An Data Entry Officer is also appreciable for being patient, resolute and quick learner. A Data Entry Officer resume pays a vital role in presenting yourself before a firm or an organization. Below we have devised an effective example of Asst.Accountant or Data Entry Officer resume that should help you make your resume stand out among others. Finally adding references of your previous working experience adds to the credibility of your resume. This resume sample easily copy and edited as per your requirements. This data entry operator resume sample used for the the post of Front desk officer, Customer Care Officer, Store data entry keeper and Computer operator of mall ,hotel and companies.
NAME = xxxxxx
Birth Date = 01 February 1989
Visa Status = visit visa
Nationality = Pakistani
ADDRESS = DUBAI, UAE
Applied For: Computer data entry officer,front desk officer,Receptionist,customer care officer,call centre operator,mall data entry officer,hotel collection and data record officer, Company store officer.
to acquire a job at a national/multinational organization where I can implement the 3 years multi disciplinary experience in accounts data entry and finance data entry and enhance my expertise. Where acquired education and skills will be utilized toward continuous growth and advancement .moreover to deliver the best to the organization by dedication, sincerity, honesty and to live up to the expectations for achieving any kind of organizational goals, Self-Motivated, able to work alone or as part of a team with open mind, commitment to life-long learning, right attitude and oriented vision.
Key skills ( Data Entry Officer)
- Enter all type data
- Receiving verifying filling invoice.
- Preparing purchase order and sale orders and feed data.
- Accounts payable and account receivable data entry.
- inventory management( carrying costs of inventory, inventory forecasting, inventory valuation, inventory visibility, future inventory price forecasting, physical inventory).
- Preparing financial reports.
- Bank reconciliation statement.
- Coordinate with external auditor and banks.
- Assist the management team with budgeting and financial management.
- Data entry.
- Administrative skills.
- Teamwork and motivation
- MS Office, Quick book, Tally and simply accounting.
1+ Years Work Experience Summary
- All record data entry same day.
- All type data entry online.
- Accountant with Frontier Chemical Industries Peshawar From 1st September 2013 to 13th October 2014. Key responsibilities are,
- Receive invoices and direct customer contact, entry data into software.
- Preparing purchase order and sale order.
- Managing Accounts payable and account receivable.
- Payment of salaries and incentives to the employee.
- Admin and Finance Assistant at U-FATA Livelihood Development Program from 1st August 2011 to 31st July 2013. My job responsibilities are,
- Liaison with different stake holders including educational institutes and government agencies, etc.
- Assist in preparation of different reports.
- Communication with students (awareness) and formulation of feedback reports.
- Facilitate in the financial matters for release of scholarship grants. Collection, compilation and data entry of all the data of students and institutes.
2007-2011 Bachelor in business administration from university of Peshawar.
2005-2007 Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Peshawar: H.S.S.C Science.
2003-2005 Board of intermediate & Secondary Education Mardan: S.S.C Science.
- Highly organized and dedicated, with a positive attitude.
- Able to handle multiple assignments under high pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Thrive on working in a challenging environment.
- Certification in MS Office, Quick book, Net Surfing.
- Fluency in English, Urdu.
Following resume is a sample for the post of Senior Data Entry Resume. A Data Entry officer is primarily required in every field. It is his responsibility to collect, organize and keep the data error-proof. For any job a good resume is the first and most important document. You are required to put forth your best. Your resume must entail your working expertise, your up-to-date knowledge and your capability of arranging and managing large and hectic tasks like Data entry accountant Resume. Your code of character is really demanded here because for larger firms and organizations, they require a trustworthy person more than an honest one. Make sure to highlight that as a Data Entry Officer you are an active and versatile person with a plus of quick learning and that you appreciate the team spirit and can improvise easily. Finally adding verified references to your resume is definitely going to make your mark.
House # 6. Near Novelty Bridge,
Main Road, Samanabad, Faisalabad.
- A high energy enthusiastic and dependable individual who exceeds in challenging Competitive environments.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Positive and confident personality blended with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to deal with pressure situation in a logical and professional manner.
Seeking a position to utilize my potential knowledge and skills to almost level towards and Organization’s growth.
Matriculation 2nd Division
I.C.S 1st Division
B.A 1st Division
- Computer Added Landscape Designing Diploma from Agriculture University Faisalabad.
- Import Export Documentation and Office Management in Soft & Hard files from VTI Faisalabad.
- Operating System: Windows 2007, Windows XP Professional.
- Installing Windows XP Professional & Programming.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access.
- In Page Designing (Urdu Composing).
- Coral, Adobe Shop, Movie making, converting and designing.
- Internet Exploring & Web searching.
- Six months Experience Faisal Enterprises Faisalabad.
- Six Months as an “Office Management & Computer Working” in State Lift Insurance Corporation.
- One year as a “Computer Operator” in Water And Sanitation Agency, Faisalabad.
- Two year as a “Computer Operator” in Faisalabad Development Authority, Faisalabad.
- January 2012 to till on wards working as a “Computer Operator” in Kamil Foundation School Jinnah Colony, Faisalabad. (Morning Time) & August 2012 to till on wards as office management “Chiniot Dialysis Center & Excellent” Jinnah Colony Faisalabad. (Evening Time)
Book Reading related to computer.
Will be furnished on request.
A company’s good and consistently good performance is totally a credit of Chief Operation Officer. One of Operation Manager’s huge responsibility is to ensure that the goods/product/service is according to the client’s requirements and is in favor of the company/organization credentials. Following resume is a sample resume for the post of Chief Operation Officer. There are many sub categories of Operation Officer including Assistant Operation Manager, Safety Operation Officer, Banking Back Officer, Risk Operation Manager etc. Begin your resume with your basic info. Further build it with your career objectives, your determination to grow further and previous work experiences. Highlight that you are a versatile and vibrant candidate who have wider knowledge and is not just cooped up in his own shell. Finally add some references/credits from your previous jobs.
To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in a challenging and healthy work environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management
Age: 21 years old
Birth date: August 12, 1995
Weight: 77 kgs.
Civil Status: Single
- Tertiary Level University of the Assumption
2010 – 2014
- Secondary Level Scholastica’s Academy
2006 – 2010
- Elementary Scholastica’s Academy
2000 – 2006
Chief Operations Officer:
- Monitor all administrative functions as per requirement.
- Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
- Analyze all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Develop plans and supervise various departmental meetings and participate in various growth based campaigns.
- Administer all indoor performance in department through efficient coaching and monitoring.
- Provide training to workers and provide upgrade to various technical skills.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
VENTURA TECHNOLOGICAL STATE UNIVERSITY
Operational Secretary (College Operation Officer)
- Keep and maintain records of curricula, research, extension and other academic matters; monitor their implementation and advice the Dean.
- Serve as the secretary of the college faculty; issue notices of college faculty meetings and keep the minutes and record.
- Keeping clerical and computerized records of pupils and staff.
- Ordering equipment and stationery.
- Typing letters, reports and other documents.
- Answering the phone and passing on messages.
- Help execute decision of committees of the College and of the University authorities affecting students.
- Perform other functions pertaining to the Office of the College Secretary, or assigned by the Dean.
AUTOCENTRUM PVT LTD:
- Greet customers and make myself available to answer questions.
- Explain the features of various models and apprise car shoppers of financing options and warranties.
- Sell brand new and used cars.
- Gather market and client information and following up with visits to develop new business.
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by the Company
- Demonstrating vehicles to customers, including taking them for drives.
- Reporting to the vehicle Sales Manager on activities, reviews and analyses.
- Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.
- Following-up in-bound telephone inquiries, walk in prospects and email inquiries.
- Arranging appointments via Internet Leads.
- Cold calling up qualified sales prospects.
- Liaising with the showroom body shop to ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out quickly.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, flexible and adaptable
- Can work independently or as part of a team
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Note: Other credentials are available upon request.
Following resume is a sample for the post of Data Entry Officer. A Data Entry officer is primarily required in every field. It is his responsibility to collect, organize and keep the data error-proof. For any job a good resume is the first and most important document. You are required to put forth your best. Your resume must entail your working expertise, your up-to-date knowledge and your capability of arranging and managing large and hectic tasks. Your code of character is really demanded here because for larger firms and organizations, they require a trustworthy person more than an honest one. Make sure to highlight that as a Data Entry Officer you are an active and versatile person with a plus of quick learning and that you appreciate the team spirit and can improvise easily. Finally adding verified references to your resume is definitely going to make your mark.
Cell No: 0000
Email id :xxxx
DESIGNATION: DATA ENTRY OFFICER
Career Objective: (DATA ENTRY OFFICER)
Seeking Senior Level Managerial Assignments In The Areas Of Data entry Officer Maintenance With A Growth Oriented Organization, Which Will Help Me Utilize And Improve The Skills And Knowledge That I Have Acquired And Accumulated During My Work Experience. I Want To Become A Result-Oriented Person By Pursing The Goals Of Management In Ever Challenging Demanding Fields.
Professional Experience: In UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.(DATA ENTRY OFFICER)
- 6 Years Pro In Indigo Rent A Car Dubai (DATA ENTRY OFFICER)
- 3 years Pro In Arab tech construction Center Dubai (DATA ENTRY OFFICER)
Designation: Data Entry Cum Public Relation Officer
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family.
• Schedule staff’s visa, medical, coordinating with other internal and external departments.
• Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
• Organize visas for holiday and business related travel for managers as required.
• Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labour/ Passport related matters.
• Ensure all visa, medical and labour permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal.
• Assist in all general inquiries concerning labour and immigration matters.
• Will provide admin support as needed.
- FA- University Of GOMAIL D. I KHAN PAKISTAN
Soft Ware Skills
- Adobe Photo Shop,
- Microsoft Word, Excel Etc.
- Good organization skills and team work
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good player of football.
- VALID UAE DRIVING LICENSE HOLDER.
- Language Known : Arabic, English &Hindi
- Religion : MUSLIM
- Date &Place Of Birth : 0000
- Sex : Male
- Marital Status : married
- Passport no : 0000
- Place Of Issue : India
- VALIDITY : 000
- Nationality : Indian
- Visa Status : free zone residence (transferable)
Will be provided on demand.